Animation Editor Plugin Disappeared

So I’ve been animating for a while now, but never had such a massive issue like this. Not really sure which category to put this under, so I put it here.

Normally upon opening studio, you’d see the Animation Editor, but surprise! It’s completely disappeared for me.

Capture

Now I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled studio, logged out and logged back in, opened up other and new places, backtracked on my auto-saves, pretty much everything I can think of and the editor is still just not there. I’ve also read a few posts related to this, but the result was the same.

Earlier this morning I had to completely reinstall the Roblox Launcher because it wouldn’t let me join any experiences, not sure if that played a role in this. Even then, the editor was showing up about 3 or so hours ago.

I’m not a real tech-savvy computer guy so I’m pretty much clueless on how to fix it, and any help would be greatly appreciated so I can get back to my animating.

6 Likes

Try clicking Manage Plugins or Plugins Folder if you haven’t and check there maybe.

2 Likes
22 Likes

Ah, did not know about this, thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.