Animation Events Question

I just read a thread in #updates:announcements about the Animation Events being changed, here is the page Revamped Animation Events

Now in this thread, the staff member said that in an animation, we have to add an Animation Event called “FootStep” whenever the character’s foot touched the ground. And then we put a script that will make a sound play whenever the “FootStep” event has been committed. Do I have to find a footstep sound myself? Or will the script play the sound without me having to choose a sound from the audio library?

And one other thing. I am wanting to make a combat animation, and at the start, the guys fighting will grab their swords from a sword rack or something. I think I need to use Animation Events to commence this. And if I do need them, can you please tell me what to name the events, and what scripts to use?

In my last topic, someone suggested using Moon Animation Studio to animate, I will take a look at that after I get some help with the stuff said above.

Thank you very much, all help is appreciated :smile:

Edit, I am using Moon Animator. If anyone here has any tips and tricks with that, please tell me

I have not gotten any replies in three hours, I am gonna experiment a bit and maybe contact someone for help, you guys can still answer if you are ale to help