Animation failed to load [ Group Anim ]

I do acknowledge that there are other topics regarding this, but it seems to not consider a solution for myself as I have a slightly different issue
───────────────────────────
I’m attempting to load an NPC animation, but it doesn’t function at all. A few months ago is was perfectly fine and viewable to everyone until now, popping so many errors (probably to ROBLOX’s update). What’s the actual issue here? My animation is established to the group and used for my NPCs, but they don’t work. Here’s the details you need to acknowledge:

--Variables--
local set = script.Settings
local sp = set.Speed
local enabled = set.Enabled
local hum = script.Parent:WaitForChild("Humanoid")
if hum then
	print("Success")
else
	print("No Humanoid")
end
local humanim = hum:LoadAnimation(script:FindFirstChildOfClass("Animation"))

--Playing Animation--
if enabled.Value == true then
	humanim:Play()
	humanim.Looped = true
	humanim:AdjustSpeed(sp.Value)
end 

This might be a problem with the animation itself.

The thing is, I don’t know what’s the issue with it. I tried to load other animations created by me but tough luck.

If this is an animation made by a group, try making the animation public if it isn’t already.

What do you mean by public? Its an asset in the group that is viewable.

I meant by making it onsale if it isn’t. Usually you can’t load assets that are offsale if you don’t directly own them.

Wait, how would I make an animation set to public? I never heard of that feature before.

I meant by allowing copying by other users.

If the game is by the group then you don’t need to do that and your problem is something else, but if the game is by you and not the group then you won’t be able to use its assets unless it was onsale.

So what’s the issue? The animation is loaded in my group’s game, published as an asset for my group.

I went through this problem yet. Is the animation your or of somebody else?

Yes, it’s all created by me and published to the group.

Try getting it directly from ToolBox

If it doesn’t work here it is a useful link: Animation fails to load - #17 by Bladster94

1 Like

So, u am having the same issue. I want to create a game with my Friends and i made the animations (Team-Create), it works fine for me but not if i test it with Team Test or on a online Server. @Doqee, do you found a solution or we need to buy a Group?

I’m sure your animations has to be made by you, are you getting an error from the output?

1 Like

Yes, my Friend has made a game and invited me and i made the animations, but only i was able to play the animation and the others just not was playing.