Animation failing to load, "Not trusted for this place"?

I’ve had an error when trying to load an animation created by Roblox (Walking animation) stating that the animation “failed to load in” and “Asset is not trusted for this place”

(It’s currently not allowing me to copy images so I had to post a prntsc)

I don’t belive this problem has to do with my scripting but it is ideal that I get this error solved to continue my game.

Is this place a group place? You’d need to upload the animation as a group animation in that case.

I was trying to run the Roblox walk animation on an NPC, does this still mean I have to upload this as my own animation?

If its the Roblox walk animation, I’m not sure. You said it was an animation created by you.

Yes at first I tried that and then I realized I didn’t own the animation (it was on my other account used for creating animations) so then I just tried simply running the Roblox walk animation which was my original goal, and that doesn’t seem to work.

UPDATE: I’ve decided to make my own walking animation and it still says that the animation is not trusted by the place? http://prntscr.com/igp7ll

I’m not sure. It might be a big.