Animation Feedback

Hey!
I’m doing animations to go with a personal project.
Wanted to know what I could work on and what you thought!
It’s unfinished as I need to add more keyframes to the walk cycles to make them more realistic and I need to finish the poses.
All advice is welcome!
Thanks!
-V

4 Likes

Hey @VqniIlIa!

Great to see your cool animations.

I’d suggest just improving on the stage/runway as right now it’s just metal.

Play around with the lighting and textures.

2 Likes

It looks great, but like Star_Treks said, you could improve the runway. I really like the animations. I’m assuming it is a band.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice @PorgDotOrg and @M_etrics. I’ve improved the scene :smiley:

1 Like

Nice! I like that, I feel the floor is too bright tho. Use google for references and maybe make it less bright.

1 Like

Alright! Is this better?

Yes!! Very good, any free models should be fixed by making your own to make this map unique and your own.

1 Like

I’ll do my best! I am rubbish at modelling and the assets are from a game that allows them to be copied. I’ve got some friends helping me out so I’ll try to make them more unique haha!
Thanks again for the advice!

Animation
Looks Great maybe add some slight shake to heads

Stage
add some point light like you see in fancy dress competition

download images (1) images

1 Like

Look for packs;

i.e Nature Packs.

Some are free on the #resources:community-resources area!

1 Like

Woah thanks!

Love this one!
I’ll see what I can do.

Thanks! I’ll add some more detail :smiley:

1 Like

Never heard of packs but I’ll definitely look into this!
Thanks!

The crouch pose is pretty good, but the transition makes it go through the wall, maybe the easing style “Back” with the direction is “In and Out” so try only in!
The walking animation (litteraly it doesn’t have walking animation, it’s just default r6 walk)

Awesome! I assumed you used the Back easing value at the end to make it look more realistic? It’s amazing! However, I would suggest improving the walking animation. I think keeping the back leg on the spot till the front leg lands would improve the animation. But great work! Keep it up! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Right now it looks very robotic, I would suggest maybe having them criss cross so its less calculated looking, having some emotion in the walk, giving them each a personality, also the poses seem fairly generic if im being frank, I assume this is for a girl group or models for clothing? if so try giving each model a personality and then working on the walk from there, a flashy walk for one, a timid walk for another, that way it really gives a splash of life to the characters, obviously this would take awhile however this is more for future reference