Animation generating offset when played with a script that is not present in animation player

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? I want to have the animation to be the same as the animation player in the same level with the feet staying in the same position.

2. What is the issue? The animation when played is not correctly leveled with the animation and it causes it to clip through the ground.

3. What solutions have you tried so far? I tried changing animation priority and seeing if any other animations are overwriting it but none of that seems to fix it.

The only thing that I believe had to do with is that it’s a scaled model, but since I animated it while having the same scale it should still produce the same animation I made, so I really don’t know what’s causing it to break or an easy solution.

This is the code I used in the video but I doubt this is the problem

local track = workspace.ZombieBoss.Humanoid.Animator:LoadAnimation(workspace.ZombieBoss.Animation1)
track:Play()

I went off what I thought the problem was and noticed how it only affected the Root motor of the LowerTorso so I calculated the ratio between the size of the big zombie dude and a regular character and divided the position from it. This is the script I used to fix all my animations

for _, keyframe in game:GetService("Selection"):Get()[1]:GetChildren() do 
    keyframe.HumanoidRootPart.LowerTorso.CFrame = CFrame.new(keyframe.HumanoidRootPart.LowerTorso.CFrame.X/ 2.56, keyframe.HumanoidRootPart.LowerTorso.CFrame.Y/ 2.56, keyframe.HumanoidRootPart.LowerTorso.CFrame.Z/ 2.56) * keyframe.HumanoidRootPart.LowerTorso.CFrame.Rotation 
end

It does look quite horrendous but this is something I put in my command bar so cleanliness is not my purpose.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.