Animation priority automatically changes to action

i set the animation priority to idle in the animation editor, however the priority changes when i play test the game
it used to didn’t do this but now it is, and im trying to see if i can fix it

edit: i tried changing the animation priority in the script but it still overwrites the other animations that have higher priorities

the idle animation overlaps the shoot animation, all the other animations are fine however all the priorities are automatically changed to action

why you call me senpai?
and also here’s the script

Animations = 
{
	Reload = Animator:LoadAnimation(loadRandom("Reload")),
	Bored = Animator:LoadAnimation(loadRandom("Bored")),
	Shoot = Animator:LoadAnimation(shootAnimation),
	Idle = Animator:LoadAnimation(idleAnimation)
}

and then to play animations, i would do this

self.Animations.Shoot:Play()

i did a quick test case, all the code necessary is here

local guard = workspace.Guard
local animator = guard.AnimationController.Animator
local animations = game.ServerStorage.GuardAnimations
local idleTrack = animator:LoadAnimation(animations.Idle)
local shootTrack = animator:LoadAnimation(animations.Shoot)

idleTrack.Priority = Enum.AnimationPriority.Idle

print(idleTrack.Priority) --Enum.AnimationPriority.Idle
print(shootTrack.Priority) --Enum.AnimationPriority.Action

print('idle')
idleTrack:Play()
task.wait(5)
shootTrack:Play()
print('shoot')

shoot animation doesn’t work, however if i disabled the idle animation from playing then the shoot animation would work

When was the animation created/updated? I’ve recently had issues with the animation editor with the R21 rig to make my animations compatible with both humanoid rig types. This caused stuttering (and it lasted 5 seconds after the animation played), and I believe it might be related to the issue you’re having.

Reverting the version in “Configure” fixed it for me. Alternatively, you could try increasing the time in wait.

it worked before but all of a sudden the animation doesn’t, it was like a few months ago since i uploaded the animations, however i did try to reupload the animations in hopes of get it working