Animation track (Sanitized ID error)

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? I want to load a running animation to my sprint system.

2. What is the issue? The issue didn’t exist until last night, the animations were working perfectly fine and none of the code was changed. Then a few hours later boom, roblox went down. Is this a backend problem? Has anyone experienced this too?

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Tried asking the creator to reupload the animations or upload animations to the group or give me direct access, somehow still didn’t work. Tried adding weight to the animationtrack. nothing.

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

animationtrack = humanoid:FindFirstChildOfClass("Animator"):LoadAnimation(script.Animation)
print(animationtrack) -- Prints animation
animationtrack:Play() -- Doesn't even say sanitized error anymore, just doesn't play
1 Like

did you change the AnimationPriority of your animation?

1 Like

Maybe this can help.

Okay, I have no idea what happened but my animation is suddenly working again. No code changes, nothing.

Maybe it was because the Roblox outage from a few minutes ago?

I realised actually in the game it was an other programmer’s script that was overriding mine and ruining it, i disabled it and now it works.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.