Animation working perfectly in studio but not in roblox player

Hey guys,
I made a sword animation in roblox and it is working perfectly fine in studio, but the moment I try it in roblox player it doesn’t work, the script does works as it prints stuff and everything, but just the animation doesn’t work in roblox player.

Even after many tries it is still not working. What should I do, this is actually game breaking for my upcoming game and it made me lose 2 days of time.

1 Like
  1. Check the Roblox Player settings: Ensure that the Roblox Player settings are not set to override the animation. Go to the Settings menu in the Roblox Player, then click on the Rendering tab. Check that the Animation quality is set to “Automatic” or “Full”.
  2. Try clearing the cache: Sometimes, the problem may be caused by a corrupted cache. Try clearing the cache by going to Settings → Help → Clear Cache in the Roblox Studio.
1 Like

Did you upload it to the wrong account or the wrong group? animations will only display in the studio and won’t in player because if it’s not linked with the owner it won’t give access to the animation

6 Likes

maybe change the animation priority

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.