Animation Works / In - Game Doesn't

Hey everyone! I have a small issue that I’ve been trying to fix and I have not found a solution to.

Explanation:

I am animating a quiver, which is practically a mesh that has Motor6D joint connected to LowerTorso. I can animate it around, move it and rotate, but when I export the animation and play it in-game, instead of my quiver going up, it goes left… Basically that’s the issue.

I am setting Motor6D’s when my player joins and CFraming it properly and apparently, my violin that I animated works both in animator and in-game and the process was the same for the quiver.

When I join a game with both violin and quiver animation combined, violin works just like in animator and quiver does not!

I believe there is an issue with Motor6D and one of it’s properties, but I can’t be so sure, since violin works properly?

Since my violin is joined to UpperTorso, I tried doing the same for the quiver, but issue stays the same!

If anyone experienced in scripting and animating can understand this and help me out, I will appreciate it!

Showcase:
In Animator Editor

In Game

Main Code:

local Motor = Instance.new("Motor6D")
	Motor.Parent = bodyPart

local SideCenterBodyFace = bodyPart.CFrame * CFrame.new(Vector3.FromNormalId(side) * bodyPart.Size/2) -- Center Of The Body With Scale On The Side

local SideCenterReferenceBodyFace = referenceBody.CFrame * CFrame.new(Vector3.FromNormalId(side) * referenceBody.Size/2)

local DummyOffset = SideCenterReferenceBodyFace:Inverse() * PrimaryPart.CFrame -- Takes Offset From Dummy 

--local BodyOffset = SideCenterBodyFace:Inverse() * PrimaryPart.CFrame

PrimaryPart.CFrame = SideCenterBodyFace * DummyOffset -- Final

local Offset = DummyOffset:Inverse() * CFrame.new(Vector3.FromNormalId(side) * bodyPart.Size/2):Inverse()

Motor.Part0, Motor.Part1 = bodyPart, PrimaryPart
	Motor.C1 = Offset
	Motor.Name = object.Name.."Joint"

Thanks for reading.