Animations broken for other people but not me?

So basically, my game is in team create. When i test, the animations work just fine however they dont work when other people are testing, keep in mind; this only happens in studio i believe.
What I see in studio:

What other people see in studio:

1 Like

import the animation in that group, not yourself, the option will be given when you save a object/model to roblox

1 Like

the game is not owned by a group though

1 Like

then they’ll have to also install the animation you created

how come this never happened before?

i think i was incorrect about the previous post but if you’re in a solo game, using any animations that is created and belongs to you will be accessed similarly to the new function of the audios and inserting a group animation to a group game will also be able to accessed by everyone (if I think they install it)

since there are other people working on not a group game but an individual’s I don’t think it would possible for the animation to work for everyone else because installing an animation does not properly load the content since you do not own it (as a mechanic to prevent copying)

so i’m not sure how to make it be able to make animations viewable for everyone in studio (i haven’t checked if having the audio’s creator in collaboration with you in a individual game will cause this to work) and they’ll just have to test it in the main servers where other players join (more preferably if the servers were private)