Animations don't work as intended in studio on rigs if they have keyframes assigned to parts of the player's real character

Hello , this animation bug started to appear on regular in-game servers too , after the newest roblox update. Via this bug it’s impossible to both make animations and play the game.

1 Like

i don’t know if you guys have gotten ur hands on it already but now it started happening to computer players as well, not only to mobile.

Was appearing in studio for a week or so and now plagues my game ever since the new client update was released an hour or two ago.
Had to close my game because it’s unplayable with this bug.

1 Like

Yup, they fixed it in game the first day, Studio was broken for a week and now both are broken.

Looks like they had a fix and then broke it again?

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback!
This is consistent with with what we know about the studio and mobile clients being released with the buggy code last week, and windows game clients only yesterday, right as the buggy code was identified.
A fix exists and will at the very latest be in the next release of client and studio, if not patched-in earlier.

4 Likes

UPDATE:
The fix will be patched-in shortly to the current release (569).
Thanks again to all our feedback providers!

8 Likes

I think this bug is appearing on my game Shindo Life
Game Link: Shindo Life - Roblox

2 Likes

Same thing is happening to me. I’ve had this issue since the 23rd
Before it was ONLY in studio, but then Roblox updated and now it’s in game as well.

Thanks SO MUCHH!! OMG!! I have been missing working on my game.

Happening to me, as well.
It’s a shame, keeps flickering a lot. Hope it gets fixed quick!

2 Likes

UPDATE:
Thanks for your patience and your feedback!
The issue has been patched on all products in version 569.2.
Let us know if you continue to encounter problems.

7 Likes

this is still broken in mobile, althought in studio and in-game is fixed, not in mobile.

It works fine for me. Did you update the app?

this issue is still happening because my players updated the roblox app and still counter this issue (mobile)

Thanks for your feedback!
Can your users confirm device type and what version number they are running? ( From the home screen Hit “…” and then “About”)

FWIW, mobile updates takes longer than desktop updates because of app store review, so it’s quite possible your user reports are correct.
We anticipate most clients will be updated by Thursday (April 6), with some on Friday.

1 Like

Letting you know that still is going (This video is from yesterday)
The person who sent this has their roblox app updated to the last version as well

I’m experiencing issues with this as well.

yep is still going on even tho they updated their roblox app.

1 Like

Oh wow! thanks for letting me know!

1 Like