Animations play pretty bad in-game

Hey! I’ll try to be pretty quick and simple:

My animations play perfectly in Animator Editor and in Roblox Studio, but they seem pretty weird when I play them in Roblox (they play slower and cant reach all of the animations frames, just like if they were being combinating with another animation with the same priority level). I’m sure they aren’t being combinated with other animations since they work just fine in Studio. Please help me! I’d really like to fix this. Just in case: I’m using a R15 rig.

Thanks for reading!

Yes I literally noticed the same thing in my game, my animations literally just look worse for some reason, I am so happy its not on my end lol

1 Like

I fixed it, just set AnimationWeightedBlendFix to Disabled in Workspace.

1 Like

But this function will be removed from the game, of course it will be possible to stay on the old engine, but this is only for old places, what about new games in Roblox?

1 Like

Did it also happened only in-game (so in Studio animations would work just fine)?

Thank you for replying!

Do you also have this problem only in-game (like, from Roblox website, not Studio)?
Did you find any solution?

Thank you for replying!

This is both in the studio and in the roblox client itself. There are no solutions yet.

1 Like

I just opened my game on Roblox and animations are working perfectly!

I’ll tell you if this happens again because I’m pretty sure it is possible to happen again.

Wow! This actually fixed another huge problem for me, which I had with the sprinting animation and with some Idle animations (for my weapons/tools). When I activate the tool I’m using, activating animation works perfectly, but it never goes back to the idle animation, it keeps the weapon equipped on the hand with no idle animation.

1 Like