Animator Portfolio ~ancant64

ANIMATOR PORTFOLIO ~ ancant64

CURRENT STATUS:

- Unavailable

This will change based on my schedule and job occupation. When it says I’m unavailable, it doesn’t mean I’m entirely closed to taking jobs, but I’m just a little busy at the moment, so I don’t think I can. Try contacting me and maybe something can be worked out

ABOUT ME :thinking: :spiral_notepad:

Thanks for checking out my portfolio :grin:, I’ve been on roblox since 2011 at the age of 8. I never really thought of developing until a few years after when I saw the weird looking studio logo on my screen. I clicked it one day and well… here I am!

I’ve been developing on roblox since around 2017 in which I’ve learned to both program as well as animate. I animate more frequently but I’m an intermediate programmer as well (CFraming is almost always my downfall)

ANIMATION! :running_man: :walking_man: :dancer:

I’ve made quite a few animations but not all of them can be shown at the time being. However here are a few I’m allowed to show:

Animations

The vast majority of these animations are early versions of animations, before polishing for games

Time taken: ~35 minutes
Forward roll (slowed down)
Time taken: ~2-3 minutes
Firing rocket launcher
Time taken: ~15 minutes
Spear throwing animation
Time taken: ~20 minutes
Confident walking animation
Time Taken: ~180 seconds (rushed this one for a challenge, it wasn’t a commission just practice)
Punching Animation
Time Taken: ~45 minutes
Small fight scene
Time Taken: ~1 hour (Mostly playing around with the scripts and camera)
Fire Magic animation

WORKING ABILITIES :muscle:

+ Rig weapons and items etc
+ Animate custom rigs 
+ Rig custom rigs
+ R15
- R6
- Dances without a specific dance to copy.

If there are any or skills/weaknesses you inquire, please let me know and I’ll add to this list. Anything in red is something I’ll most likely work to achieve. With the exception of R6

My discord name is KOIN#2019 (lucky tag amirite)
You can also contact me on the forum @ancant64. I’m friendly! Don’t be shy

PAYMENT :money_with_wings: :money_mouth_face:

I accept both CAD/USD (I’m :canada: ! ) or robux. I dont actually have a set price range, normally just based on the job’s complexity and how long I estimate it would take. The most I would probably ask per animation is about $10 if it’s more than 3 seconds.For entire kits (guns with equiping, shooting etc.) It’s normally $15-20 per GUN not animation.

Just to be clear, I do rarely ever take percentages.

I understand that making games can be really scary and a budget might be really tight for a lot of people. So if you fall into this category we can negotiate the situation and I can do a few favors every once in a while. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS. I still require payment for my work, but if you come up needing a few extra small tasks, I wouldn’t mind working for free in exchange for just a positive reputation. Agreed payment of the original task is still required, if that makes sense.

CONCLUSION

This concludes my portfolio. I hope to work with some of you in the future, and especially over this summer! If there’s anything you want added to this portfolio, or some feedback on my animations, please let me know :grin:

13 Likes

That’s very nice from you to say

I have another thing:

Isn’t it supposed to be weapon types (e.g Assault Rifles, Pistols…)
Overall this is a very nice portfolio, good luck! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The “8-10” would be based on it’s complexity. The easy stuff (pistols) would be 8 whereas the harder stuff (assault rifles) would be 10. I wouldn’t see myself charging more than this amount as there are people who most likely need the money more than I do. I’m just trying to have a little more cash in my pocket over the summer while still seeing some awesome games pushed into development!

Thank you! If you have any feedback whether on the portfolio or my animations, please do let me know.

1 Like

I have added you on discord! I’d like to hire you for some work, you seem to be good!

1 Like

Tainted Games is looking for an Animator for quite a few animations. I added you on Discord, let’s talk!

1 Like

I am interested! MrBunnyKing#8346. We are making a colonial RPG.

1 Like

Good Morning ancant64 !

I am looking for an animator to make some custom dances. I am fairly new at developing and scripting and the overall Roblox platform all together. I have made 4 custom animations to date, but they are pretty bad. I am working on the game all alone so I do not want to spend all my time perfecting my animation talent just yet since I’m doing everything else. I need someone who has more experience to make me some custom dance animations for the game I am currently working on.

The theme is Disco 70’s and I really want some 70 style dances. Staying Alive would be on the top of the list for one of the dances, ya know John Travolta style. :slight_smile: If you don’t know what that is just go look up a youtube video, “John Travolta, Staying Alive, Saturday Night Fever.” I’m only pointing it out because some of you are young so you may not be too familiar with it. lol

I also would like some type of fun and funky forward flip that can be done while running.
I’ve attached some pics of the game in progress

Hey! for future reference, it may have been better to contact me on the forum, or by discord just to keep things more private. You can reach me on discord.

1 Like

hello im reaching out on discord for some Rig assistance and gun animation assistance names ROWG_Leader#3822 Thanks