Anime bundle / "Base Body - Parker/Kayden/Cameron" looking diffrent then the project file that is given in roblox docs avatar resources

the problem is that the legs in the anime bundle of the roblox doc are more closer then the bundle that is on the catalog, and the uvs being also diff

this them combined, the grey one is the roblox doc’s avatar

the roblox bundle texure

and the roblox doc avatar texture

my wish is to find the original project of the roblox catalog anime bundle that is same… can someone help?

1 Like

How did u get the Roblox avatar texture?

Assuming you somehow got the model you wanted into Roblox Studio, why don’t you just export it from there?

If not you can probably set the model as your avatar and then load your avatar into Roblox Studio.

it only exports obj files, and i need fbx file with the cage, joins, join bones and ect, obj doesnt offer that

erm… well…
did you try both?

from Modeling Project Files and References | Documentation - Roblox Creator Hub

If those don’t work… then you could try manually exporting each individual part as an obj. This will only get you the cage though, Im not sure how to get the joints and bones…

The base that you are looking for I believe is called Anime 2. Currently, on the docs, only the Anime bases are available…

tldr… I don’t think it is possible rn sorry

well these

r the ones that i showed there :