Anime Fight GFX

I created this GFX today and I really like it. This isn’t based off of a certain show, I have never watched any anime in my life except for 5 Naruto episodes. (I would but I don’t have much time)

Anyway I hope you like the GFX!

10 Likes

This looks really nice. The contrast between the two types of rocks really helps tell the difference between foreground and background. I think a darker theme would suit this gfx so you could make the sword stand out more, however I love seeing the shadows of the characters on the ground. The purple effect you used is a very nice touch, id say this is a job well done.

2 Likes

Looks nice! I’d recommend adding a slight blur to the background to add a portrait effect. Lighting should be adjusted a little. Other than that, excellent job!

2 Likes

I agree! I will work on that right now.

This look good?

1 Like

I like the background a lot, I would maybe have a weapon next to the guy on the ground considering he was defeated in a weapon type battle.

3 Likes

I was thinking about just saying he “dropped” it.

1 Like

It looks really cool. I love the little purple effect.

2 Likes

Looks incredible! Maybe add some text too in the corner that shows you made it (like your username).

1 Like

There is a watermark on it already!

1 Like

Too small, make it bigger.

30 Characters

1 Like

Why? I don’t want it to to cover the whole picture and if someone were to steal it, it is noticeable.

1 Like