Anime Movement System (OPEN SOURCE)

Hey there!

I got ripped off recently (it was my fault dw) so I just decided to make my Anime Movement System Open Source, instead of letting it wither away as I don’t use it now. It’s written in Knit Framework, but pretty much all the code is in

game > ReplicatedStorage > Controllers > MovementController

Anime ScriptDrop OPEN SOURCE.rbxl (129.3 KB)

~Fixed Idle Dashing QHeld Error~ ^^^

It includes features like:

• Filtered First Name
  • Autogenerated Clan System
  • Stats Datastore
  • Movement: Q to Dash (4 Directional) and Double W to Run

I would treat it as a starting template for an anime game, because I’ve built the system to allow in more features, however that isn’t going to happen, as I am abandoning this project F

Have fun, though! Hope it helps!

83 Likes

F to pay respect :sleepy: but thank for posting it on the forums :clap:t5::+1:t5:

6 Likes

Is it possible that you can provide videos of the movement?

3 Likes

My pc is weak, but I’ll get someone to record it thanks!

2 Likes

Added Video, you can now watch the showcase!

2 Likes

This’ll help me with my projects for sure! Thanks for posting this!

2 Likes

wouldn’t this post fall under #resources:community-resources?, but still nice work though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve tried this many times, however my character has no animations whatsoever. I am stiff when moving, and the key binds do nothing.

1 Like

Alright! I’ll split the animations and upload them!

1 Like

Thanks! Could you tell me when you’re done?

Added a Rig with all the animations used. You should find them in the .rbxl file shared in the main post!

To record with your computer, hold :window: + Alt + R to record, and perform the same keybind to stop recording. This of course, only applies to Windows users.

Windows’ built-in recorder has good performance but the recording is at like 10 fps

1 Like

why would a movement system have stats and a clan system? could you have the everything be a separate download?

1 Like

if you delete the ui and the server script, you’ll only have the movement system. Also this wasn’t intended to be made open source before, so I didn’t make it that way.

Would you happen to know how to fix the bug that makes you go in one direction if only Q is held. The Error is “ReplicatedStorage.Controllers.MovementController:205: attempt to call a nil value”.

Fixed! Please re-download the file, everything should be working just fine. Thank you!

How to add mobile support on this

Connect the Dash Function to UIButton.Activated in the MovementController script

How would you change the running animation on this?
The animate script does not seem to play the running animation.