Announcement GUI system update in happy obbies soon

change GUI system in Happy obbies .

Hi player I’m foodeggs7 the owner from happy obbies. There is recently added an new feature a tablet. there you can find apps for some menu,s are now apps it make it simpler to switch from menu,s. So you have not to close a menu as you open another menu, and this menu apear back at the other menu. You can simply switch it. And above come there a balk with an color.

the changes.

button changes

:large_blue_circle: The tablet.
:yellow_circle: The shop.
:red_circle: The inventory.

stats, data and events

:yellow_circle: Stage and coins stats.
:large_blue_circle: Player name and os date.
:black_circle: Place where events apear it is maybe on the side from the tree dots the health bar sall then apear on the side of the events.

old menu,s and jump button

:yellow_circle:You can on the old place from the mobile event button. find all the old menu,s this is until the tablet is fully working.

:red_circle:The mobile jump button, can you change the biggest. in the settings app on the tablet.

some new functions to the ui system

You sall in the settings app. Can change the theme from the menu above. You can change the color and the visibility.

where can i switch the tutorial.

For now you can switch the tutorial in the old settings.

and then

I sall here give updates about the new GUI update and the development of the new system and i will use your feedback to make it beter you can contact me via my site or sent me a mail or sent me a Massage on the dev forum i will use your feedback

Set this topic on watching to get notified about anny updates

polls
What find you from this changes
  • Beter
  • Worse
  • Cool
  • Bad
  • Nice that i can customize some things

0 voters

Your opinion
  • I have prever the old system
  • Cool you can change some things
  • Nice tablet is useful
  • Fine that all button and stats apear in the Roblox menu
  • I don’t like it
  • I like it

0 voters

GUI system and all assets what are used is for the GUI system are copyright by
Png

The begin from the new GUI update is there

information.

You seen on the right side the events apear and on the left side you seen the buttons by the buttons come at the end a button with 3 dots as you click you seen the last two buttons that two menu.s can you in the future use on the tablet but if you find it easier to use the buttons you can use the old menu,s there come too buttons for nee apps so you can click and it open the tablet and the app

and the middle then

In the middle come the stats for coins and stages and there come a place for the name and display name for the player and also the os date countdown timers for events

Themes.

On the settings app on the tablet you can change the theme from the top bar and the buttons and it save your chose or you can enable change theme for theme from obby so your theme is the same as the theme from the obby.

and then
some future updates
  1. Buttons will be 5 buttons
  2. Hd admin will be destroyed when my own admin system is ready
  3. Skip stage will be a button when your have no free skips it opens in the shop the tabkad for skips you can also buy skips
What find you from the changes
  • Nice
  • I like it
  • Nice that we can change the theme
  • Nice that the theme can be the same as the obby theme
  • Nice that we can use the buttons instead of the Tablet
  • Nice that there come buttons for new apps on the tablet
  • Nice that we can use a tablet
  • Beter then the old system
  • I don’t like it
  • Nice ui update
  • Bad

0 voters

stats added and start from data.

information

You seen that there a two buttons are destroyed from the top bar as you click on the 3 dots then apear there a frame with more buttons here you find the old menu,s and the buttons for apps on the tablet you seen left before the events buttons two stats Beams where you find the stats

some things are not good visible on mobile

Yes I will fix it soon by make the events littler then there can be two events but in the future as hd admin gone is then there is more place for events and there can be more Events

data

There is place for some data that will be

1. Os data time and mounts and year

2. Display name and down below it your username

It come in the future for now you seen this

polls
What find you from it
    • Nice
    • Bad
    • Good
    • Nice that we in the game the time can seen
    • Fine that we from buttons apps in the tablet can opened and that it not to much buttons on the top bar are
    • Nice that we can seen us leader stats
    • Nice that you make your own admin

0 voters

change colors from GUI, make one theme and ui settings

Here a video

information

So as you seen the stats data and user info are disabled by default and the GUI have now an theme from Bleu and yelow a summer theme I will later add themes for each seseon.

I have the background from the buttons destroyed and the borders in the future as you with

settings

Here a video

I have the follow ui settings added

• Change visibility from the top bar

• Make date and user info enabled disabled

begin screens

I have the begin screens made beter it’s now in the middle and in the future I will ad that you click button on it the next time you join it not come.

shop

In the future I will make the shop

this is a sketch for the design from the shop

In the shop come s window where show the items you can buy above the name of the page at the side you can switch the shops

polls
Your opinion about the new update
  • Nice
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Ik curious how the shop go look like
  • Nice that the stats data and user info disabled by default and you can enable it I’m the settings
  • Nice theme
  • Cool that each seseon and other theme have

0 voters

Or give your feedback