Announcement System Help

Ello, I’m designing a Admin Panel with an Integrated Announcement System, anyways the goal is to have it fade in. Say whatever the announcement is and then dissaper. Everything has worked except for it to say “Notification from (admin username)”
UI:
4597b5441f65d6020dc0afad57a3bd16

My Code

--Functions
RemoteEvent.OnClientEvent:Connect(function(text)
	TextLabel.Text = text
	title.Text = "Notification from" .. game:GetService("Players").LocalPlayer

local TextTransparency = TweenService:Create(TextLabel, TweenInfo.new(1, Enum.EasingStyle.Quint), {TextTransparency = 0})
	TextTransparency:Play()

local TextTransparency2 = TweenService:Create(title, TweenInfo.new(1, Enum.EasingStyle.Quint), {TextTransparency = 0})
	TextTransparency2:Play()

local BackgroundTransparency = TweenService:Create(frame, TweenInfo.new(1, Enum.EasingStyle.Quint), {BackgroundTransparency = 0})
	BackgroundTransparency:Play()

local TextTransparency2 = TweenService:Create(title, TweenInfo.new(1, Enum.EasingStyle.Quint), {TextTransparency = 0})

local BackgroundTransparency = TweenService:Create(line, TweenInfo.new(1, Enum.EasingStyle.Quint), {BackgroundTransparency = 0})

task.wait(5)

local TextTransparency = TweenService:Create(TextLabel, TweenInfo.new(1, Enum.EasingStyle.Quint), {TextTransparency = 1})
	TextTransparency:Play()

local TextTransparency2 = TweenService:Create(title, TweenInfo.new(1, Enum.EasingStyle.Quint), {TextTransparency = 1})

local BackgroundTransparency = TweenService:Create(frame, TweenInfo.new(1, Enum.EasingStyle.Quint), {BackgroundTransparency = 1})

local BackgroundTransparency = TweenService:Create(line, TweenInfo.new(1, Enum.EasingStyle.Quint), {BackgroundTransparency = 1})
end)

It’s on the 4th line, the error I got was “Players.CoconutError.PlayerGui.ScreenGui.Notify.bottom.TextLabel.LocalScript:15: attempt to concatenate string with Instance”

Any help would be great! :slight_smile:
do not judge my awful attempt at making it say the admins username on the top lol

-- // Mistake
	title.Text = "Notification from" .. game:GetService("Players").LocalPlayer
-- // Fix
	title.Text = "Notification from" .. game:GetService("Players").LocalPlayer.Name

Tsk, ofc I forgot that. Tysm lmao! It’ll appear to all players as that 1 name right?

Update: Just tested it, no it did not work. It showed ur own user.
(I did the studio test as in plr1 plr2)

send in the admins name that called the announcement through the remote as another parameter because local player is you.

How do I do that?
im not the best at scripting

same way you sent the message into the announcement just send in the player’s name that called for the announcement
cant really help more until i see the serverside script