Announcing Limiteds for the UGC Program [Marketplace]

It states in the original post that the creator’s accessory will get taken down and the creator can possibly get removed from the program all together.

4 Likes

Let’s hope nothing bad happens. But I’m happy to see limiteds become worthless and useless!

4 Likes

hope it doesnt crash my limiteds…

2 Likes

Sorry to say, but it probably will.

2 Likes

Are there any limits to the number of items that can be set to be limited per day?

So far, I’ve only put one up for sale, just to be safe.

2 Likes

Nothing to get worked up over. Just a couple of pixels for a couple of dollars that could have gone into something else more beneficial.

6 Likes

Yea the same rules still apply with UGC limiteds.

4 Likes

either way releasing this update has the potential to crash the beloved roblox trading economy which people, like it or not, have put down real money on

3 Likes

1 per 24 hours is what I’ve seen.
Screenshot 2023-04-05 at 4.52.24 PM

8 Likes

Yeah. I have never liked limiteds, and I’ve always hated them if anything. I have so far never bought any limiteds, and I’m not planning on buying them (unless it’s something that is from an old event and looks cool).

6 Likes

Ouch. I think this is gonna cause the items to not do so well :cry:

11 Likes

Should be once a week honestly. Giving random people the ability to crash an economy isn’t a good idea.

16 Likes

The original post says you can only upload one limited per 24 hours.

4 Likes

This is going to change the way of trading and the marketplace. That’s Roblox for listening to the community and making this a feature.

3 Likes

nawww :skull: :skull: my face is 100k its a bit more then a few dollars :sob:

5 Likes

This is already looking terrible.

You’re telling me someone can just price some sort of blender cube at 5k with 500 stock and people will go and buy it?

Resellers only getting 40% is horrid. The 30 day holding period is extremely unnecessary considering they aren’t even tradable.

This just looks like your average cash grab if you’re able to just mark anything as limited. Just a quick way for UGC creators to make a quick buck.

I already see these being oversaturated and completely worthless by the time you’re able to resell them.

28 Likes

If I’m being honest this sounds like a lot better of an idea. They might default to this eventually but right now it’s kinda just being tested,

7 Likes

fire whoever was in charge of ugc

18 Likes

This feature’s looking incredible so far.

23 Likes

in the past 20 minutes it been out, theres already been a dozen or more limiteds.

4 Likes