Announcing: Stop stressing about copyright claims - Use Strofe to make your own music in minutes!

This is awesome. Are we able to combine multiple moods in the future?

Does the software by any chance also just provide Midis?
I’d like to generate midis only and edit them further in a program like FL Studio.

Yes you can download Midis file formats.

Strofe Community Moderator

1 Like

Oh that’s actually amazing.
And also love how quick that reply was lol.
Thank you very much.

1 Like

No worries we are happy to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

I ‘made’ a couple songs on Strofe today and I was surprised how well they turned out. Very cool web site.

I like how you can tweak your result and I found it works best when you do. You don’t like that lead sound? Change the instrument, tweak the volume.

Adjusting the volumes of each track and even each track’s sections makes so much difference in the overall sound.

Give it a try, its fun, and you’ll have an original song that you can use for whatever you want.

Here is a brief sample of one of the songs I made:

1 Like

Strofe is absolutely stunning.

The fact that I was surfing on the internet just looking how to make free music and BAM

A FRICKING ROBLOX PLUGIN (not really a plugin) FOR CUSTOM MUSIC! HOW COOL IS THAT?!

You are amazing. Keep it up, and don’t stop.

Hello. This was one of the most useful resource I’ve seen. And I have nothing negative about it

Me, I suck at composing, which is why I like this resource.

I could not find the discord server link, please link it.

Thanks, @commitblue

Hello I’m gald you like strofe

Click here for the link Announcing: Stop stressing about copyright claims - Use Strofe to make your own music in minutes! - #185 by strofemusic

*Strofe Moderator

1 Like

btw - we released a new genre. Anime!

4 Likes