Annoying Orange Model + AO Game Model

Hey apple! I played a game where you could roleplay as characters from a series of games and I had the idea to make a roleplay game based on the Annoying Orange games. So far I’ve modeled the annoying orange and some of the map from one of the Annoying Orange games, Kitchen Carnage. I will reply to this post as I do more and will make the maps from the other two games and maybe even some places from the Annoying Orange show.

The Orange

Kitchen Carnage Map Progress

Inspiration Picture:

6 Likes

Some new editions:

Blender Splatters

Microwave

2 Likes

Why would you create this madness?

2 Likes

I have a deep appreciation for Annoying Orange! :grinning:

1 Like

this is deeply disturbing. anyways good job! :smiley:

1 Like

These models look good! Nice job on them! I remember watching Annoying Orange when I was younger, it’s nice that you’re making stuff after it.

1 Like

Finished Kitchen Carnage Map, I’m going to start to work on the next games “Splatter Up!” and “Skewerz - Annoying Orange Mode” and then begin work on more characters.

Kitchen Carnage Map

The other game modes of Kitchen Carnage such as endless or balloon pop will be accounted for when I get the other maps complete.

i forgot to say the stuff in the blender is really low quality

No videos but I’ve got the morph for annoying orange working with animations and some other animations made for running/rolling and sticking tongue out.
Started to work on the Skewerz map aswell.

Skewrez Level Map Progress