Anonymous Anti Exploit V2 || Feedback

Anonymous Anti Exploit

This is the official Anonymous anti-exploit feedback page.

We are constantly working to improve our anti-exploit measures, and your feedback is invaluable in helping us achieve that goal. We have just released version two to the public, so if you have any suggestions or have discovered a bypass, please do not hesitate to let us know. All reports will be thoroughly investigated. Together, we can make our systems more secure and protect against exploitation. Thank you for your support and cooperation.

Learn more about anonymous anti exploit here,
Test the anti-exploit here!

Huge credits to @XoifailTheGod, @Shongton, @InfiniteBlackPIX for making this update possible!

7 Likes

Any feedback is appreciated by the way!

2 Likes

If we can’t see the code there is nothing to give feedback on. I’m not going to pull out synapse to exploit in your game and give feedback.

9 Likes

It is important that only those who have actually tested the anti exploit provide feedback, as it is not helpful to make assumptions or dismiss the effectiveness of the tool without firsthand knowledge. Please make sure to only offer your thoughts and experiences if you have personally tested the anti-exploit.

This is to stop users who just read the topic and say that it’s impossible because they can’t do it themselves. Just because you assume it’s impossible or can’t do it yourself does not mean that it is impossible. It is important to test things for yourself and not make assumptions based on your own limited knowledge or abilities.

You don’t need to execute code, you can also help by attempting to find false positives or performance drops through regular gameplay.

3 Likes

It’s already been bypassed by secure dark dex v3
Also, the testing experience is private so…

1 Like

I hate to be skeptical but considering this is paid I think I have reason to be, I’m very curious on how you stop hookmetamethod and hookfunction especially with newcclosure, yet the test place is closed, is this due to the outage @InfiniteBlackPIX was talking about?

2 Likes

The outage issue has been resolved, and testing facility will be reopened in version 2.1 which has went into testing a few days ago.

3 Likes

Game is currently private so we can’t give feedback sorry! This reply is on-topic and not spam!

2 Likes