(Another) Christmas GFX!

Hi! A few days ago I had made a Christmas GFX, and a lot of you guys liked it, so I decided to make another one, but this time I used a room model. This is how it turned out!

Sorry about all the watermarks, but I am very overprotective about my work, especially this one because this is the best one I’ve ever made, so please don’t hate me…

Tell me what I can improve!

12 Likes

It doesn’t scream Christmas spirit to me. the toy lighting is Good.
I’m not sure if I could give any feedback to improve I guess?

well, you could try to lower the light and give a red/green lights to it. with the outdoor having a blue-ish tint to symbolize a very cozy night.

Umm. THis has nothing to do with christmas. 9/10 !. Scene and rigging is epic

1 Like

Can’t y’all see the bulbs and stuff?

Look great! There’s little only way to make it bit look better is lighting. Lighting is very important on shape that match your render perfectly.

The lighting is bright, I don’t think it’s fit well. But here’s the thing, if you do HDR. I sitll highly recommend you to use HDR, they’re great for lighting!

Although, very amazing scene! The background look really cool! Keep up the great work!

Yes I tried doing that, but it was either too light or too dark, lol.

I don’t see a Christmas tree, or anything related to Christmas here! Not even green or red!

Doesn’t give off a huge Christmas vibe, the color scheme can be improved that gives off a good vibe.
This can be improved as well instead of having the same star texture, Otherwise Good Job!

I don’t hdri’s, as I can’t find any good tutorials on YT for beginners for blender 2.9. Also, when there is a tutorial for it, they always expect us to know how to do this or that.

Also, the leg is clipping with the other leg, which can be improved by raising the leg a bit.

Yes, well this isn’t my model, I found it while looking up ‘Christmas’ inside the toolbox in studio

I tried lifting up the leg to fix that, but when I tried it looked like she was tryna kick herself

Shouldn’t always use free models, but since its made out of free models some aspects of it are good, because you can not control the color of it.

Yesh, but this was also the first GFX I made with a model, before I had just used a mesh in blender

If there’s no Christmas tree then there’s no Christmas for me. It looks good, but it doesn’t look like Christmas at all, it looks more like a birthday party or something. Also maybe if you had the girls wear some Christmas hats it would have been amazing with some hot chocolate. I don’t know what else. I rate this 9/10 because it looks amazing, but 2/10 for Christmas feeling. Good luck!

1 Like

Can you add my friend, Easlyaa?

No I can’t my parents don’t let me have friends, nor do I want to :confused:

No I mean can you draw her? I’ll go tell her to change her avatar

Oh, no I don’t draw people, I only make GFXs of them but sure.

1 Like

I can make a GFX of her, but I’ll do it free

1 Like