Another GFX. Need feedback

Hey all, I made another GFX. Please could I have some feedback?

Here’s all the stages of this:

Ready to render:

Render:

Version 1:

Version 2 (after taking some feedback)

This GFX is themed around going out to see nature.

and touching grass

Things used:
Roblox Studio,
Blender using the paintrig,
PolyHaven,
Adobe Photoshop

1 Like

Small update, I have noticed the quality of the background, I will change it in the next one to be a higher quality.

This a very cool! You’ve improved! :happy2:

The only thing that is kinda annoying me is that the person has no shadow. :sad:
The rock that the person is standing on is wayy too bright.

But other than that, I like it!!

The character being blocky and being rendered into a realistic environment just kinda makes it not fit, I would recommend not using a realistic baxkground with a simplistic object in it.

And also, the light under the character loons kinda strange.

Thanks for the feedback.

What’s the best way to give him a shadow?

Sorry, I don’t really know. Have you tried searching in YouTube or searching for similar topics in DevForum?

Legit, YouTube is never helpful with GFX’s all you have are people who are just following another tutorial showing you how to do it. Losing a lot of information.

Hey there! I’d like to note that the character looks, off. The character doesn’t look like it’s really there and more like it’s standing in front of a greenscreen. Maybe the no-shadow thing might be the cause.
But anyway, good job!

Play around with lighting settings on Blender, when you test it out on renders you can see how much its impacted. Would also recommend if youre trying to put 3d on 2d youd want to match the environment scene in the 2d image instead of trying to match the character on 3d :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

the posing is not good, he’s looking down at rock, the lighting doesn’t match at all, there are weird rips, perspective issues, and blending issues. 3.5/10