Another map development

Made in 2 days. No Blender models were used. Opinions?

My Discord: KMartin#4854 (for collaboration/comission offers).

29 Likes

Feedback

In my opinion, it looks amazing. Everything is in proportion and there is immense detail everywhere. The detail is a little light-hearted but I think it adds to the build. It reminds me of the design style Fantastic Frontier used but it is much more refined. There isn’t much I could critique on and I think you’ve done a great job.

Well done!

1 Like

it has a lovely and consistent style, I really like how you’ve kept things blocky like the lamp on the desk and the mug. I think the forklift could do with some revisiting, the seat looks too high up like you’ll hit your head (unless it’s just a bad perspective from the screenshots) and the two front beams holding the roof seem thin… but I’m really stretching here for something to critique, the rest of it is fantastic!

1 Like

Oh my gosh! No complaints, this reminds me of how I use to build. You’ll get so far if you keep pushing! The detail is amazing, I really admire the crumbled brick wall. You’re doing an amazing job.

1 Like

Love the amount of details put into the build nice to see something with proper effort put into this even with approaching different styles it’s kind of has blocky - cartoony styles produced in the build nice layout of everything in a sort of way.

The place looks great. All it needs is some (Refrigerator Merchandiser) to cover most of the empty wall areas I’m assuming this is already planned out or still being worked on later some higher shelves to cover the amount of wall space.

The only thing I would work on is the empty wall space mainly focusing on the store interior. Otherwise it’s a nice layout like how everything isn’t cluttered and placed in random spots - places. :slightly_smiling_face:

bless

In all seriousness, it looks really good. I like the style it’s in- it’s cartoony but the colours are soft enough to not be in-your-face like you see so often. Though as @jordonh23 said the upper walls look a bit bare.

1 Like