Another medieval house build:

Hello, it’s me again! I made another medieval house, this time i tried to make it with more details possible, but i think details is not my strong point.

Note that i started as builder 1 month ago, so i got much to learn, that’s why im creating this topic… How can i improve? Please let me know!

• Took me about 3+ hours.
  • Almost 350 Parts.

Here’s the pics:

I got inspired by this house that i found in a web site called “Turbosquid”

That’s all, cya :wave:

14 Likes

Wow! The realism of this build is great, I love it even more than the last one. I have no other remarks, keep it up!!!

2 Likes

It’s pretty good it gives me some old vibes from when I was using the buildings in the templates. How far I’ve come…

1 Like

Not sure if the things on the top were chimneys or bedroom windows? Doesnt really matter though I think they should be a bit bigger and maybe if they are windows then make it more noticable.

1 Like

Wow! I love it I really like the detail and everything it’s just amazing . I would love to have that talent! Keep it up!

1 Like

I love the way this looks! It really fits the style you seem to have been going for, so nice job! Looks really cool!

1 Like

Certainly well done and accurate, although the roof might as well be curved like it is in the picture

1 Like