Anti Aimbot / Aimbot detection

Video : Anti aimbot / Aimbot detection Roblox - YouTube

Watch the video before claiming it’s bait or fake. Don’t attack me for using a ToS breaking exe, I only use it for learning purposes

This is an Anti Aimbot script that I decided to code today. It was pretty simple although i encountered a few false flags[I’ve pretty much patched all the false flags by now]. I for some reason actually enjoyed making this detection.

Please stop saying that stuff is impossible to detect just because you struggle to detect things other people do.

Note: no source code yet, might publish source code when i've fully patched the false flags

ask questions if u got any :smiley_cat:

5 Likes

Wow looks cool! I really like it! You did a good job, and I’m sur wits not from free models

2 Likes

Is any of the detection client sided?

This will be very useful for gun game hope you release it soon

1 Like

Looking forward to this anti-cheat’s release! I have one concern though, and that is if the detection is client sided. If so, it can be bypassed.

it’s good, but you need to make it server sided so it can’t be bypassed

Yes. The full detection is running on the client.

Just make patches to bypasses, I’m gonna openly be releasing patches to bypasses that have been made public.

Then you have to make it server sided for they will be able to bypass it by doing

script:Destroy()

That won’t work when you actually know how to secure the localscript.

note: It’s extremely easy to make it impossible for the exploiter to disable / remove a localscript.

I have an idea, maybe make a script in ServerScriptService that checks if the script is there if it’s not then copy it, but yeh, if you can secure it you don’t have problems, even though people will always be able to leak your client side meaning they could always deactivate the script in some way

1 Like

How exactly are you going to make a camera-based server-sided anticheat? Sending packets to the server? That can be spoofed and is inefficient.

Anyways. (Mouse lock)

local plyr = game.Players.LocalPlayer
local cam = workspace.CurrentCamera
local mouse = plyr:GetMouse()

while wait() do
	local t = mouse.Target
	if t then
		if (CFrame.new(cam.CFrame.p, t.Position):ToAxisAngle() - cam.CFrame:ToAxisAngle()).magnitude < 0.001 then
			print('omggg')
		end
	end
end

Although that’s true you can easily patch that too.

things you can do

1. Make script fully run in memory
  2. Detect poorly writen hookfunctions / hookmetamethods
  3. Detect Certain memory Categories [with reliable code]
  4. Crash decompilers
  5. Crash saveinstance() – similar to decompilation
  6. Obfuscation (Luraph)
1 Like

I never said that, I meant that there’s a scrip that checks if the local script is still there, if it’s not then clone a copy and make it’s parent the parent it had before, or check if it’s disabled, or that kinda things, here’s what I think the script should look like:

While true do
if Player.script = nil then
Local clone = script:Clone()
clone.Parent = Player
End
Elseif Player.script.enabled = false then
Player.script.enabled = true

—etc…—

Sorry I’m not a scripter I don’t know what you are talking about :sweat_smile:

Ah, alright. Does make it kind of redundant, but you can make sure the exploiter cannot remove the script by expecting server events of generated codes. Neato

1 Like

Not to be rude, but if you are unsure of what you are talking about it is best to ask questions than give answers. If you want to learn more about the client-server boundary and why there is a vulnerability, I am sure anyone here is willing to answer in direct messages. :smirk:

Let me know if you want to learn more.

Yeah I would like to learn more, sorry if I don’t know, but I thought that what I said would make sense, at least, it made sense to me, sorry for talking about something I don’t know :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, there’s multiple ways to ensure the existance of a local script

I don’t recommend a client anti-cheat.