Anti-Cheat Release: Valkyrie

This is literally the argument every company makes for their anticheats and yet they get bypassed in a matter of days, I will not further reply to this as its not up for debate.

2 Likes

We are talking about roblox though, if you know how to patch the bypasses and reverse engineering, It doesn’t take more than 1 hour in most cases, you can see that in Citadel an anti cheat made 2 years ago, there’s not a single public bypass for it, and the anti cheat itself doesn’t ban people, so even though everything is “bypassable”, It doesn’t mean that the client sucks, It’s true that It can’t be trusted, but making a client anticheat isn’t bad either.

2 Likes

bro is loosing faith in humanity over a roblox anticheat :money_mouth_face:

8 Likes

Mine anticheats are more or less the first line of defense, data sent through the anticheat remote are encrypted with the keys stored inside the obfuscated anticheat (obfuscation plays a big part in anticheats). Unless you had the source to the anticheat, it would be really difficult to reverse engineer the exact encryption it uses and the key it uses for the encryption. Things like this make client anticheats reliable enough to use in big games without them getting bypassed in a matter of days.

Client anticheats are much much better at detecting what the server could detect. A serversided walkspeed detection will false positive a lot because you can’t check for the WalkSpeed property changing unlike on the client. You could hook the property on the client but no hook is perfect and valkyrie for example has a function made for detecting those imperfect hooks (PropertySpoofCheck), however for this release I snipped the function but Liker’s post has a simple method to detect most spoofs

Valkyrie and my past anticheats never had a full bypass. In Valkyrie nobody managed to bypass the serversided walkspeed checks OR the clientsided walkspeed checks. Nobody even came close to bypassing any of the clientsided checks. You are the prime example of a devforum user that replies with “You should never rely on the client” to every post about clientsided anticheats

3 Likes

I understand now XChris_vC, Have a great day!

lol im sure no one ever bypassed it when u aint even got a popular game

The popularity of my games doesn’t matter. If it was popular i’d have 5 skids there 24/7. The games attract actually competent exploiters through discord servers & etc, not through advertising the game through advertisements

Compare my newest anticheat (Valkyrie) that had only one testing session that lasted 2-3 hours to my older anticheat that was public for weeks then COMPARE those to my even older anticheat (that I still work on) which had a lot of testing sessions that would last hours but was never public for long periods of time

2 Likes

What’s the use for this is if ‘Byfron’ exists?

to defend against executors that bypass byfron

1 Like

Byfron is bypassed by using an android emulator like BlueStacks, This is used to fight hackers that bypass Byfron

Anticheats are going to be useless soon since Roblox teamed up with an exploiting company named Synapse X to destroy exploiters

It was mainly released because of byfron. You can also see in xnx’s post
“And just to be clear, don’t try to sell this anti-cheat. Instead, use it as a learning tool.” so it’s a learning tool for people

2 Likes

Hyperion biggest weakness is that It’s still usermode, so a kernel driver can easily bypass it, unless they make it kernel as well, so anti cheats aren’t going to be useless, for example, if an exploiter managed to bypass hyperion with a private executor, and there’s a remote event that gives money, they can easily get an absurd amount of money in the game, so protecting remote events and making anti cheats are still good.

I’m talking about this post right there, did you read it?

it does matter because it just isnt gona have as much reach and theres no incentive for talented exploiters to bypass it is there

Pretty much the opposite. Some anticheats similar to mine were actually being sold for games (Anonymous Systems, LAT, Wheat Anti Exploit (still purchaseable)). There is an incentive to bypass these anticheats and they very very rarely succeed and it’s never a full bypass rather a bypass to a detection. Regardless of whether it’s purchaseable, there has been many talented exploiters who tried my anticheats or the other anticheats I mentioned

2 Likes

Hyperion is still usermode though :skull:

Just because a company is teaming with byfron, It doesn’t mean that every single exploit will disappear, you can look at other games that have a kernel anti-cheat, It has access to every single thing of a PC and starts before the PC even gets to the welcome screen, yet It still gets bypassed, so securing remotes events, and making simple insanity checks aren’t bad.

With all of this, even if executors do disappear, private personal executors will still exist in a way or another.

1 Like

Synapse teamed with Roblox to try to remove every exploiter now, You didn’t read my post, and you quoted the part and say unrelated things

You didn’t read the last part of my post either

I’m talking about the anti cheat itself, aka Hyperion, anyway lets stop talking here.

what big games used them huh? show ur receipts

“show ur receipts” …? Did I make a mistake in my reply because I was talking about other anticheats, not mine. My anticheats are for most part private, however my anticheat Watchdog is mainly used in clanning because well it’s a sword fighting anticheat. You can ask most clanning exploiters about Watchdog and they will know about it. Watchdog used to have a bad reputation because of claims that people made but now the reputation has improved

3 Likes