Anti-Dex Explorer

To clarify: FindFirstChild works, it just doesn’t detect the exploited objects

Many people (including myself) have it in dozens of live games right now.
If it was disabled or even deprecated it would be shown here. So for clarification, it still works on its own.

May I ask what is an Anti-Dex explorer?

1 Like

I dont know how SCP:Roleplay does it where it kicks you.

It basically is an exploit where people can use a Roblox studio explorer in your game

1 Like

Sorry I never really focused on patching out exploit GUIs so I just referenced info I took note of a long time ago.

an idea would be as opposed to a backlist you could use a whitelist

It is really difficult to make an Anti-Exploit. That involves either multiple exploits or just one exploit.

Keep in mind that Roblox announced that they are making an Anti-Exploit. However I don’t know if it is gonna be 100% Foolproof. As even Anti-Exploits like the one used in Valorant. It’s really advanced but yet not 100% Foolproof.

Not every Anti-Exploit is perfect…

Adding in a blacklist or an whitelist won’t really work well. - Blacklisting - Exploits can name themselves random strings this solution isn’t really great worthwhile - An whitelist will just be an small bandaid fix opposed to what’s actually going on.

CoreGUI Detections using Hacky Methods to detect the restricted service I won’t recommend. As executors can patch it. It is probably better to stop the execution not through their UI. However If you wanna go through that path. I’m not gonna stop you as you decide.

It uses the Kick Function on the supposed Player that is exploiting as most Anti-Exploits use this.

Some may even crash the exploiters game by doing a while true loop without an wait. (Client memory bout’ to spike scenario)

I’m not sure what you mean by “explorer” however there is a way to detect if something has been injected into the game. For security reasons, I will not be sharing what it is.

game.DescendantAdded:Connect(function(Descendant)
    if Descendant.Parent == "CoreGui" then
        Descendant:Destroy()
    end
end)

:sob:

1 Like

Dex outputs something like “COPY” in console, you can take some advantages against that.
Though i only think DEX V3 does this. Not sure about other versions.

If you can detect that dex screengui has been added, can’t you just use getchildren on it? since it seems like the frame names arent randomized.
Or you can just use game:FindFirstChildOfClass("ScreenGui", true) then check the contents of said screengui and if it catches a frame with a name like Caution kick the player.

Its quite difficult to patch this kind of thing, as the gui itself changes often. One solution won’t work forever honestly, and the solutions that work the best are not the most performant.

The anti-exploit Roblox is working on is exclusively server-side and, as far as we know, only has to do with physics-based exploits.

I wouldn’t bother listening to a lot of these comments. There’s no point to a client-side anti-exploit as the client can never be trusted. Client-side anti-exploit scripts can easily be disabled or spoofed. Even if that weren’t possible, some exploits have special functions and classes designed around being completely undetectable to in-game scripts. This includes protected gui that will be impossible to detect.

I’ve seen so many of these threads and the end result is always the same. Do not make a client-side anti-exploit. Server-side anti-exploits are your only option. There is no anti-dex, anti-esp, anti-aimbot, etc. Sanity checks and verification are the only things you can do, and you must do it from the server’s end.

4 Likes

My friend detects exploit guis just fine with out memory checks / goofy ahh methods:

Gui Detections HID V2 Testing

Do you have any proof of that? The video doesn’t link to any games or scripts. It looks more like the game is just kicking after a certain length of time.

1 Like

This wouldn’t work as Roblox also restricted CoreGui as a string in order for coders to not bypass the restricted Service.

How? That seems impossible without Hacky Methods. I assume you are not detecting CoreGui and instead detecting a certain part of the exploit.

No exploit developer is this stupid to put it at game, instead they put it at coreGui and thats what scripts cant access, you will have to do some hacky methods to detect it but even then its not worth it as it will get patched.