Anti-Dupe Exploit Patch

This is a ridiculous criticism.

Increasing anti-exploit literacy enhances the experience of everyone on the forum (and more broadly, players everywhere). This anti-exploit culture of “closely guarding methods, otherwise they will be bypassed!1!” is a problem that sets back the entire community’s progress under the guise of “security”.

Think about it, if more people have a better working understanding of exploit functionality, does that mean our collective community becomes somehow less secure?

@ OP, Thanks for the post. At the very least, things like this will be a good discussion/reflection point. I (and many others) appreciate your willingness to share knowledge to the community for collective reaction/solution.

1 Like

Let me remind you that this does not work with Synapse X, this is a specific function for another executor/exploit that lets you do this.

1 Like

Sheesh, he removed some lines, its fine

But I wont comment like this any further

what is the point of blurring it out, you didnt even hide the fact its raknet

Celery has nothing to do with the vulnerability. It exists entirely within a LocalScript context.

Any executor (at any context level) can achieve this.

I can provide a working example in a .rbxl file if necessary.

it will work in the future, on syn v3.

yea any executor can, but most don’t utilize stuff like rnet. for reasons like it being able to steal entire accounts

im 99% sure its to do with packets and not a local script though

You can achieve it with a localscript in your own game. It’s a glitch with replication

This keeps happening to a game of mine, and it’s seriously concerning that exploiters are able to do this.

I hope somebody can make a bug report on this, or get awareness.

Another thing for the developer to handle instead of Roblox, never thought somebody could be able to place tons of tools into “StarterPack” on the server using a LocalScript.

There’s a free patch for this that I made here. It was updated.

I saw this, and I respect it, but I was just noting that this shouldn’t be the case where developers have to handle it themselves by using some hacky method.

Appreciate the post on this! It gives me a better idea of what they’re able to abuse.

1 Like

Oh, I agree. This shouldn’t be possible in the first place and shouldn’t be our problem. Unfortunately, as of now it is.

1 Like

The raknet dupe no longer works since roblox patched one of the ways it was duping.

1 Like