This module is meant to curb those Scam Bots that enter games, and post messages that promise to “Give free Robux”.
Those bots are a pain, and so I made this script. The goal of it is to detect those messages and prevent them from sending, while also kicking the bot.
This has a KeyWords list, and the script first checks if any key in this is included in the message.
This has a number of different settings, including a more advanced form of scam-detection, which I have dubbed the very original name of “SmartDetect”. This works alongside the keywords list, but instead of checking the whole sentence for one single keyword, it instead runs through a list of keys and seeing how many of them are in the sentence. It also checks if the message contains a URL. If there are enough red flags if will determine that the sender is trying to send a scam message.
- SmartDetect - Whether or not to have SmartDetect enabled - Standard: true
- Threshold - How sure the script has to be, before kicking someone. - Standard: 90
- Offsite - Get a list of keywords from pastebins, that are likely to be updated, instead of having to re-add the script every time the list is updated. - Standard: false
- AllowSatire - This tries to allow users to post sentences like “Get robux from roblox.com”, but it can still result in a kick. - Standard: true
Other settings include;
- KeyWords - A list of things that if included in a message will result in an instant kick.
- Feedback - This works similar to Feedback, but sends feedback to you as well. You can have this one on, without having the one that sends feedback to me on.
How do I add it?
Get it here:
AntiScam.rbxm (2.4 KB)
You need to place it in Chat->ChatModules
I don’t see ChatModules
To get ChatModules, you can run the game and then Copy the ChatModules folder in Chat, then stop the game and paste it back into Chat.
I hope you will find this useful.