Any advice for new clothing designers to becoming successful?

I’m just starting out with clothing designing, and I was wondering, how do people become successful as clothing designers on Roblox? There’s so many talented people in the roblox designing community, but only a handful become successful.

4 Likes

Maybe get a clothing store or advertise your clothing.

3 Likes

Always spend robux on advertising. Yesterday, a group that I am a co-founder in had about 32 sales from one-ad running for 12 hours.

3 Likes

You can try the methods that the people mentioned above. Additionally, make sure you use professional applications like GIMP. There’s no need to get a cracked version of Adobe Photoshop like some people do. And, please, DON’T COPY ALREADY-EXISTING PIECES OF CLOTHING!

2 Likes

I already have a homestore made, and I currently use paint.net to design my clothes. I can probably advertise my clothes, but unfortunately I only have 100 robux, so I don’t think that amount would be able to do very much for me. Any advice for people with low funds?

3 Likes

If you’re low on funds you should probably make a portfolio with your clothing designs then go to the recruitment section and find people looking for clothing designers. Getting a few commissions could help with gaining extra needed funds needed for advertising.

3 Likes

try to find servers that pay well, and also do your best to make the quality great, like using photoshop or paint.net :smiley:

2 Likes