Any easier way to get players to play my game even if it cost money

I have spent over 20k robux for sponsors on this game

But guess what, because roblox change their sponsor system to a new trash one I cant even barely get 5k visits, since sponsors are so trash and broken, is there anyway that I can get players to play my game?

I don’t think making video or contacting content makers are even gonna make a huge change because I won’t even get enough viewers on youtube video and neither content maker will respond.

I don’t really wanna spend 50k+ robux on sponors for a game that has unknown future I don’t even know if the game is actually playable and enjoyable yet or not, it’s hard to tell.

Before roblox release new sponsors system I could get up to 20 concurrent players with 10k-20k robux and with 50k it could reach up to 60-70 player, now it’s even impossible to reach 5 concurrent players

5 Likes

You should get some partnerships, or advertise your game, Discord or whatever in a active Discord community. Maybe what you also can try is use Roblox advertisements instead of sponsoring. Only you need a actractive advertise to get players and should probably invest in that also. You can also sponsor 5k over 5 days, but I’m not sure if that should work, but maybe you also didnt choice the right audience in which the sponsor becomes visible.

Kind regards,

Byteject.

I have used 10k robux for 5 days it only got me like 200 plays only. Also don’t advertisements work in the same way as sponsors? also what do u mean by choosing the right audience

I mean with audience, right times, ages and consoles. Like if you sponsor on phone and it is not easy to play for them they will not come back if it is their ‘main device’

I have stopped my sponsors for mobile and tablet, this is my current settings

Also I recommend to sponsor in the weekend because people are studying etc.

In the weekend are probably the most players online.

2 Likes