Any feedback for this stadium I built?

Its not the best as it is my first time building a stadium

So I recently started to build a game where I take peoples suggestions and add it to a city and since the MLB recently started I added a Baseball stadium. The stadium is currently unfinished and I’m hoping to get some feedback and things I could improve

Things I’m currently adding

• Upper Bowl
  • Stairs/walkways
  • Concession Stands
  • A crowd with real peoples avatars in it

Here are some pictures:
(The stadium)
https://gyazo.com/84662107fddf663c3f92f79082f39e85

(The view from Home base)
https://gyazo.com/bae4e0b9c6ab526ce429ea16e50ddb19

(The small Standing boards I made, Not sorry Astro fans)
https://gyazo.com/19d272981d40422546df14219b7a26fb

Any feedback is appreciated, Thanks!
(Also feel free to ask to have your avatar added to the crowd)

5 Likes

I’d love my avatar in the crowd, its look funny lol! Also it looks pretty good for a newer build, however I would recommend making it larger and more detailed!

1 Like

Thanks for the advice and sure!

No problemo and yay! Developers are cool, especially small bois!

These standing boards I made do swap through 3 divisions per board (The one on the left is the AL and the one on the right is the NL)

This is the best video I could get of the swapping

If anyone could help me make them sync up that would be awesome too

I would recommend adding some more details outside the stadium, I’m gonna guess the stadium is in a large city, so I would add some more buildings, skyscrapers, streets, and whatever else you can build to make it more lively. Maybe add a parking section somewhere as well?

You can add my avatar to the arena if you want, by the way.

1 Like

I love this idea alot. Making the stadium in the middle of a busy downtown city is a amazing idea.

Also i will add your avatar lol

1 Like

I would recommend adding some more details outside the stadium, I’m gonna guess the stadium is in a large city, so I would add some more buildings, skyscrapers, streets, and whatever else you can build to make it more lively. Maybe add a parking section somewhere as well?

You can add my avatar to the arena if you want, by the way.

1 Like

that was the exact same post as above but i can add you avatar lol

I like the field detail. You need to add the same level of detail to the seats and the background outside of the stadium.

the stadium is cool but i feel the shape is kinda weird but anyways can you add me in the crowd??:pleading_face::pleading_face:

:eye::lips::eye: Bootiful, anyway could I have my character in the crowd, I’m also good friends with this guy called Rebellion2895, I asked him if he wants his character and he says yes. Thanks!

Thanks and I can definitely add you both!

The shape is actually fairly normal is MLB fields

The weird field shapes can be found in parks such as

Fenway Park (Boston)
200px-FenwayParkDimensions

PNC Park (Pittsburgh)
200px-PNCParkDimensions

and Wrigley Field
200px-WrigleyFieldDimensions.svg

They were even MORE common in older stadiums such as

Polo Grounds (NY Giants)
200px-PoloGroundsDimensions.svg

League Park (Cleveland)
unnamed

and Ebbets Field (Brookland?)
unnamed1

Not to mention the weird seating pattern of old Exhibition Stadium (Toronto)

and yes i can add you avatar.

I was planning on doing something like that on the outside and with the seat details I want to figure out how it will work before I end up making large mistakes

well cool i dont actually watch sports anyway thanks for adding me

Its alr, i just found it interesting how you pointed out the field shape

oh yes and our country normally doesnt have this kind of shape mostly are rectangular or square

What country are you from? I personally never see weirdly shaped field where I am. (Im from Ontario)

im from malaysia check my profile its there