Any Feedback On My Latest GFX?

Hello fellow members of the DevForum. I have been practicing GFX for about a month or so, usually my projects are small profile pictures for my friends. This time I decided to challenge myself! I recently found HDRI Haven and Texture Haven so I was having fun with those. So, I would love some honest feedback on this!

This took about 3 total hours.

Here is some of my previous noob work so you can see the progress I believe I have made.

Click Me

11 Likes

Very intense! I don’t think there are any flaws or improvements you could make.
(Water mark your GFX so it isn’t stolen)

9/10, pretty great.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I will watermark it.

And no I am not totally keeping this tab open and waiting for someone to say something

4 Likes

Seems like you have improved alot. Not much to improve on the GFX. The only thing I can think of is the character’s material. Kind of shiny and it doesnt stand out. The Clothes can be texturized better. The pose is a bit stiff? Those eyes are staring into the burning void. Great work.

1 Like

It is awesome! Nothing you have to change, except I don’t really like the (text) popping up (maybe change that.)

1 Like

Alright thanks for the advice! I am currently practicing 3D clothing to give it a more realistic and professional look.

1 Like

Are you talking about the watermark (the large semi-transparent text)?

1 Like

Most of the GFX looks pretty good! Nailed the background and theme. My only suggestion is to make him holding a torch or some sort of object, the pose feels a bit too basic. Other than that, pretty good.

1 Like

My original plan was to have him hold fire, but that failed because I couldn’t make it to where it looks like he’s holding it.

2 Likes

That looks really good, 9.5/10!

1 Like

Wow it’s been a while since anyone’s replied.