Any feedback on my Sawed-Off Shotgun model?

I attempted to make a sawed-off shotgun in blender. Can I have feedback?

My reference image:
sawedoffshotgun

5 Likes

Looks pretty cool and identical to the original!

1 Like

Looks great, you can maybe try to smoothen the edges of the handle but if your trying to do a low poly style then its fine.

It’s pretty good! The only thing which is annoying me is it miss the 2 section to help aiming, but I guess it’s only details. Continue like this!

This is meant to be a low poly gun.

I might just upload the mesh here if anyone wanted to use it.
SawedOffShotgun.fbx (53.2 KB)

I get that this is supposed to be a low poly style but you’re still missing some details as well as weird geometry. You’re missing iron sights as well as the top release lever, and the triggers look to be incredibly thin in comparison to the reference. The part that covers the back of the barrels looks pretty flat compared to the smoothness of the reference, and if your barrels are that round already would it hurt to make them end smoothly as well?. Some depth is missing from your work as well, where the whole base (particularly the front and rear grips) looks like one mesh that was just colored in certain spots (but I still suspect is multiple) instead of it being multiple meshes/extrusions with differing depths and sizes.

3 Likes