Any feedback on this UI

I am working on a building game, and I am wondering about how the side settings menus look compared to the main toolbar. If anybody has suggestions, please let me know

1 Like

I like it. The glow behind the buttons adds some kind of difference to the rest of it which I like. One suggestion I have though is to show what the buttons do. Right now I have no idea what most of those buttons do, so it’d be nice to have some kind of tooltip or similar to show what each button does.

1 Like

Okay, thank you very much! Do you have any suggestions regarding spacing or anything?

Also, the transform tab has buttons that will let you change your transform tool (move, rotate etc.), and the snap to grid is more self explanatory.

Depends on how they’re spaced on the whole screen. Can you send a picture of the entire screen?

Also, I was mostly talking about the 6 buttons on the left. The transform and snap-to-grid icons are clear enough, but I’m not sure what those buttons do.

Ohh, gotcha. Thank you.

Here’s the full screen

Maybe try centering the 6 buttons on the left and putting the transform and snap to grid on top of it, or keeping everything to the left and just putting the transform and snap to grid on top of the 6 buttons.

1 Like

The menus opened up by the main toolbar appear above. Just letting you know. I really appreciate the feedback though.

1 Like

The design is awesome. Good job.

1 Like

This UI looks VERY GOOD! NICE JOB ON IT!

1 Like

I really like this, nice job!

insert meme jumpscare here

1 Like

Looks professional. Good luck with your game!

1 Like