Thoughts on Realistic Cafe? - Frizzed

I really like the graphics and renders is this only shown on the graphical level of 12?

6 Likes

Very glad to hear that, exactly what I’ve been going for!

Absolutely! Will be doing more on the interior in a few!

For sure! Landscape lights are pretty cool, will work on those very soon! Thanks for the advice, will definitely be working on the essentials.

Thanks for your detailed contribution towards this project, very much appreciated!

Thank you for all the support! Seriously looking forward to the bright future.

Hey there! The screenshots displayed here were taken within studio on the Quality & Edit Quality Level of 21 the max.

I see where you’re coming from haha! Thank you for the support! I’ve had a few jokes with people thinking these were GTA 6 leaks. :joy:

Thanks for confirming, very much appreciated! I’ll start off by working on converting the majority of unions into meshes, optimization is priority!

Absolutely, completely agree with you on that! Lovely key points you’ve pointed out in terms of the game’s design & logic, this’ll be very useful for new players to navigate around the place! Thank you for your detailed contribution towards this project!

Will be posting more updates on the project as soon as I can, once again all feedback is appreciated! Thank you all for your astounding contributions!

7 Likes

From personal experience, the only main thing that would cause lag is if there’s too many bricks in one area. I’ve been able to hire people to reduce these bricks by recreating the items in blender, reducing the triangles while in blender and then importing it back into studio. (So yes, convert it into meshes!)

This helped my game optimization so much it was nuts. & I would suggest anyone who has the option to, to do so.

This is very unique! I think you took the right path in trying to be different compared to other group’s buildings. The attention to detail also makes the game very lovely to look at. It’s almost like a showcase! The nature adds a lot to it and I think it looks great.

A very minor feedback, but as someone who’s dumb as bricks, I think my issue if I was a brand new player to the game is trying to figure out where the main entrance is. I could figure as much as this was a door (maybe?)

I guess for the front entrance add a sign that says “push” or something. (So it’s obvious it’s a door) I’m assuming not everyone is blind like me so they could probably find the front door quickly, but for me I would’ve probably spent some time running into glass to see if they were doors. I’m assuming the doors also are made out of glass?

Other then a minor minor detail that doesn’t effect too much, it’s very lovely! I enjoyed just looking at it. I tried looking at the photos with an intense eye and nothing came to mind on what to fix; which is a good sign!

6 Likes

Hmm, wonder where I’ve seen this before. cough cough

It’s an amazing build. How many parts are in the game? Does this cause some lag when graphics settings are set to Manual & Max?

5 Likes

Hey there! yup totally didn’t show you a lil’ sneaky peaky of this right there shhhh

Glad to hear you like the build! Although I don’t have the exact numbers just yet since the place is very messy behind the scenes, so far performance has been smooth from my end so far! I’ve been extremely wary on optimization to ensure players across any device hopefully will be able to play. I’ll keep you updated on the amount of parts in game very soon!

Soon I’ll probably be looking to bring in our own Quality Assurance testers to exclusively try it out never seen in game before.

5 Likes

It looks amazing, keep up the work! It definitely looks like a real cafe, it looks comfy and the size is not too big nor too small. I can’t give much feedback cause I just can’t think of much, though I am genuinely curious regarding the system with the drive-thru, it would definitely be an original and unique concept can’t wait to see the outcome! :+1:

6 Likes

I just had an idea for the car. Maybe you can just have it automatically drive through the drive-thru to prevent trollers.

7 Likes

Thank you for your continued positive support, realism is a priority whilst ensuring that this is optimized for all devices.

My current plans for the drive-thru are to throw in some voice acting lines for both the customer & the player of service, probably through a UI or something like that, we’ll see. :v:

5 Likes

Great suggestion! I’ll look into how this could be implemented.

7 Likes

It looks STELLAR! There are 2 things I’d recommend though to make the player experience better:

1. Make another version, which is more low poly and less realistic, and make it look like that for when you click on the “low quality” mode.( o basically just like flat color, low poly trees, worse lighting? For this ask for around an extra like 2 - 3 k!

2. How much did you get paid for this? Just a general question!

6 Likes

That is absolutely stunning I can’t wait to see what sort of things are planned.

4 Likes

Hello, I really love the cafe you’ve created. It looks super realistic! :smiley:

Also I’m curious, what graphics card do you have?

5 Likes

Wow! This looks amazing!

If you’re looking for performance advice, you first need to find a mid-ground where things are detailed, but not to completely destroy the computer.

An example of too much detail would be Soro’s restaurant. It may be because I have a potato PC, but in every single server I go into, there is a lot of lag. It’s mainly because they have multiple floors, large servers, and hot-air balloons.

If you keep the cafe at a relatively normal size and the servers at an average size (30-50) then you should be fine for most devices.

5 Likes

Absolutely, this system will unquestionably help with lower-tier devices for sure, thanks for your positive support!

This project is in fact for my own group, Frizzed. Not being paid at all. :v:

Thank you for your continued positive feedback, much appreciated! I really look forward to seeing what the future holds with future projects, I love realism.

I’m glad you’re curious to know, thank you for asking! I’ve literally just noticed that I’m still using an old graphics card, just switched thanks to your question! The graphics card in which I was using before was an Intel(R) HD Graphics 630, the one I’m using now thanks to your question is the GeForce GTX 1050. Both have worked fine for me on a laptop!

Thank you for your continued positive feedback on this project! I’ll definitely take your advice on board, especially since optimization for most devices play a key part in here.

I’d like to personally thank you all for your support & feedback. I look forward to seeing what the future holds. :v:

5 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Thoughts on Realistic Cafe(Discussion)

This is very good, also I have a request, can I have the road or the brick texture?

5 Likes

It looks extremely good, The lighting is pretty good, other than that, i can’t think of any feedback, sadly my computer would probably go byebye if i try to check the game out.

Attention to detail is extremely important.

3 Likes

Man that’s amazing! love it hope to see more from you in the future you did an outstanding job! :exploding_head:

4 Likes

I love this build, I can’t even put into words on how beautiful and well built this cafe is.

3 Likes

This actually looks really good, some of the images almost look like pictures taken of a cafe in real life.

3 Likes