Any good a chassis plugins?

The question is simple, do you know or have any good a chassis plugins that I can implement into my game? Plugins that will improve the driving experience (no reference to sebee intended) in terms of GUI, scripts or just anything to improve the physics of the car and how it works, for example things that will affect down force, wheel grip, drift, aesthetics, top speed or acceleration, or just anything, any response, suggestion and feedback is very much appreciated, thank you.:+1:

6 Likes

Bumping this post
We need some a-chassis plugins developers. I personally need drivers assistant a-chassis features ( lane keep assist, or aeb ) plugins.

4 Likes

You could commission someone to make a custom a chassis for you. There’s no real good a chassis plugins that are open-source.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice bit I don’t need this anymore so it should be fine.

1 Like

Where would I find said Commissioners?

In the collaboration section, go to portfolios and look for scripters.

1 Like

Thanks for getting back to me and redirecting me to that subforum, ill check it out.

Hello,
I’m the creator of an A-chassis plugin called Offroad Plugin(A-chassis) - Roblox. My plugin has 500+ sales and shows up first when you search ‘A-chassis Plugins’.

My plugin improves the off-roading capability of an A-chassis vehicle and can be used for SUVs.

6 Likes