Any hope to boost my game up once again?

So my game has had it’s up and downs and certain placs where its jst 2 weeks ago we were really up on players but now were back to averaging like 100+ players, the game is a singleplayer linear progressive game with a simple objective and unique mechanics and a different variety of things to do with those mechanics, I’ve fixed all bugs I even revamped the whole game but still it is not gaining as much player as I would like, I’m really not sure what to do

These are my aquistion from the last 30 days

You can do some ads (Banner, sponsorships, immersive) or hire some Youtubers to make a video on your game.

Like but organically though? Not that I don’t have the money but nah I dont wanna do that… ads are pretty bad now…

My playtime is like 10 minutes, it’s going down but isnt that high enough for the algorithm to bring it back up?

If you want to do it organically then you have to at least give us a game link so we can see what to improve.

2 Likes

Using honest ads is very organic. It’s only artificial if you use trendy ad formats to falsely bring in players such as with Robux scams, free UGC propositions, etc. If your ads and videos portray your gameplay or game concept very realistically, I don’t see why the clickers shouldn’t be considered as organic players.

2 Likes