Any ideas for a Horror game?

I’ve recently hit a writing block (developing wise)
so with that said i’d like to hear your ideas of what type of horror game you’d like to see on ROBLOX?

It can be a general outline or just a simple fun idea. I’m remaining open minded and respectful of all idea provided! Thank you.

• YourFriendoKyle
2 Likes
  1. Horror Outcomes.
    This is my idea of an ideal horror and fun game. Players get to choose their endings. Everyone is trapped in an escape house. Everyone will die. They can choose their way of survival or death. Someone must be sacrificed every round. The sacrificed player is tied to a room in which a tragedy is chained down until time runs out. The rest of the players must find items, buttons, keys, doors etc. to free the sacrificed player. The players go through trying to find an exit in an open free exploration escape house. There are days for tragedies ie like:

Day-1 : Clown Chained in the Room. Clown chasing you through the escape house if you fail to meet the task.
Day-2 : Crazy Killer tied with a chain. Will be released when the next day comes.
Day-3: Escape Chance. No sacrificial players this round. Find the exit.
Day-4 : So on and so forth till all players are either dead or escape.

This reminds me of round based games like Minigames or something. I like this idea. Although, it might need a tune down with the theme of murder and stuff.