Any ideas on how to make blinds?

Recently for my build I have been deciding how I want certain things to look, but I have run into a problem. For the build I want to make blinds that cover the windows so the player cannot see inside but I don’t know how to make blinds that actually look nice. I have already thought of the following solutions:

• I went looking through the toolbox for reference but the only options I saw looked extremely difficult to make or looked bad

• I considered using blender but it seemed really hard to use.

• I thought of hiring someone to make it for me, but then I couldn’t say I built everything for myself and I was struggling to figure out payment ways for it

Any ideas would be very helpful.

1 Like

The only way to make realistic curtains is using 3D modeling software, or Blender.
Here’s a video that you could follow to create curtains in Blender:

There are multiple videos on this model, try to find one that works best for you.
I hope this helps!

2 Likes

If you want to make vertical or horizontal blinds then you can place Parts that are .05 studs thick by however wide and high you want them, then place a BlockMesh in them to reduce the thickness to whatever you’d like.
edit: Now that you can reduce Parts to less than .05 studs you don’t need to insert a BlockMesh.
After that place the Part at the angle you want your blinds to appear at, and use the Move tool set to the increment you’d like them to move by, but hit Ctrl L to use the StudioService | Roblox Creator Documentation tool so it only moves in Studio space vertically or horizontally.

1 Like