9 Likes

When bricks land perfectly they should snap together

5 Likes

There could be improvements on the logo thing, it just fades

1 Like

yessss that would be perfect lol

1 Like

Here’s what I think about the intro:

The intro screen feels too sudden. Here’s what I mean by that: You join in, and the music instantly kicks in. Same for the bricks at the start. And the music at the end ends too early.

What I would modify/Add:

Wait about one second for the black screen to show ( or more, depending on your preference ) Then only drop one brick. Then, after a few moments, drop the other bricks like you did in your intro. I would also end the music when there’s no more black screen (after the logo fades away, about 3 seconds after. Then lower the music)

2 Likes

*I forgot to mention that I really like the intro, keep up the good work :grin: :+1:

Like @CodeAnomaly said, make them snap together. It’s unsatisfying when they don’t snap.

1 Like

The lego bricks need to snap or it wont give that lego feel. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Awesome! I think the transition is perfect.

In my opinion, the intro is already great. But to improvements you could are

1. The brick is closer and stack up faster a little bit

2. Do something with the camera. Example camera shake

I am not sure if my suggestions will be useful or not since I’m not experienced in this field. :grin:

1 Like

I would say some camera movement would be nice, then a zoom out when the bricks finally come together, and then fall. Overall, the intro is very nice! But can do with some improvements :slight_smile:

They need to snap to make it look like actual Lego.

Similar to other peoples ideas, instead of having all of the bricks just fall off the screen have 3 of them fall to outline where the bricks in the logo are, then switch from viewing the models to viewing the logo at the end. More of just a suggestion though, great intro in my opinion.