Any past games you used to play?

Hello my name is Thunder

And I might be making a game and I needed some ideas, so guys, you have to work with me on this, please

So I was thinking about types of games last night and I thought to my self, why don’t I ask the community about games they’ve missed in the past and can’t be played anymore due to advanced scripting that can’t be solved or just some error or outdatedness.

I am wondering: What type of games do you want to play again on Roblox that you missed in the past?
Some Mario game or a PvP game, whatever game you used to play, Just reply to this post and tell me.

Thanks,
Thunder :smiley:

1 Like

Silence and Silent Dark were great games before they broke. They were single-player games with sleek design, gripping story, and immersive builds.

2 Likes

I agree I played those games all the time. There was another game that broke and was remade but it was broken as well. I can’t remember the name but there was quests and different islands you went to to complete the quests. Thats all I remember from it but there was one other game it was hunting and you could do a lot of things like the Sims but older times, if that makes sense.

Oh my god… I used to play Silent Dark so much! Then I searched it up and it had no players and was discontinued… Sad, it was a good game. :frowning:

Prison life
https://www.roblox.com/games/155615604/Prison-Life-Cars-fixed

2 Likes

What do you mean unorginal can you tell more about it?

Arcane Adventures I think?? That was fun, and it closed I believe…?

Well, I mean, there’s already so many prison games. You kinda want to make something unique and original. You think people will quit JailBreak for another prison game?

I agree it probably won’t work, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that people will have to quit Jailbreak to play it. Also, when did Prison Life break?
Also, I was thinking about remaking Silent Dark, I loved that so much.

90% of the roblox games are not original. (Simulators, tycoons etc) And yes, many people have left jailbreak to play mad city. I’m not saying you shouldn’t make an original game, but there are many non-original games.

Prison life was the front page game just like adopt me now. Not many people play that game anymore. There are never any updates and the game is outdated. Then it’s kind of broken?

I just checked, and it has 15K people. That doesn’t really sound like a game that not many people play, but I see where you’re going with how you could make a game like it, but more updates. There are many new things you can add as well that I thought of, that could make the game much more unique. I’m sure you could think of some new features of your own though.

Also, try responding to everyone in one post rather than two seperate posts by using @

Please search before you post, game ideas are a popular topic that many people post and we would like to refrain from the clutter.