Any Suggestion for my Game name?

Hey Developers! Here, im trying to think for an attractive and good name for my game, my current game name is “Super Ragmizer!”, I think its a bit ugly. Before giving a suggestions, My game is about Random minigames, It has 3 modes called Disaster, Random, And Horror, So the point of the game is about Survive. You guys can play my game first before giving a suggestion for my game name, Heres the link:

https://www.roblox.com/games/7961970786/Super-Ragmizer-BETA

Any thoughts?

1 Like

How about “Minigame Madness”?

Hm, Thats a great name for my game but alot of people already use the same name

Oh wow. I didn’t know it was that popular. I’ll keep thinking!

1 Like

I have a great name that fits for my game, its called “Super Survival!” or “Super Random!” But again, Alot of people have already use the same name as well!

1 Like

Super Ragdoll Minigames (SRM)

:sunglasses: Welcome to Super Ragdoll Minigames!

:joystick: Survive a wide variety of minigames, collect coins and buy items, purchase crates, trade items. The choice is yours!

:chart_with_upwards_trend: UPDATES:

:house_with_garden: Home Map Updated!
:bug: Major Bugs Fixed!
:world_map: Brand New Maps!

VERSION: Beta 1.01

:wrench: There’s some bugs, but we’ll fix it eventually! We’re making the game much better!

wow this name is quite attractive for me, How about “Super Random Minigames!”

2 Likes

And btw, Does a game name affect my game to be popular? Or the content of the game

I think both, if Epic Minigames was named to Mingames Simulator, it’s visits would be different today. And if Epic Minigame was a really basic game, nobody would really play it. I think content matters overall since it shows players what the game is like, and lets them decide if they wanna come back to it or not, it also helps for Thumbnails and Game Icons. You can get some pretty awesome thumbnails from the in-game content.

Well i think players will gonna come back to my game, Because Theres so many players that liked Minigames, Trading and Grinding, For example like Murder mystery , and flee the facility ( It has trading and Items ), But what is the problem is about the name of the game

I think “Super Random Minigames!” is fit for my game, Do you agree?

What about, Super Aimless Minigames! Idk aimless is just a fancier word for random

Hm, Thats quite a good name as well, Can we think about a 2 words Game name? for example “Super Random!”

Here is a list of names that I’ve though about:

• Aimless Ragdolls
  • Blocky Madness
  • Ragdoll Mayhem
  • Ragdoll Chaos
  • Chaotic Ragdolls
  • Ragdoll Minigames
  • Irregular Ragdomizer

And also, here’s a tip!

Try searching for synonyms of the words in your game name. It really helps you find fancy words that would sound original and interesting.