Any Suggestions For My Shirt?

Any Feedback On My Shirt?

I recently made this shirt? Any feedback?

I also teach designers with Pixlr! If you are interested dm me on the Forums!

Thank You! Merry Christmas!

10 Likes

The only suggestion I have is to make the buttons bigger.

Other than that it looks great!

1 Like

Thanks Bro! I really appreciate it.

You’re welcome! Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

This looks really great! I do have a few tips for you though:

shading I see shading on the inside of each box (box? idk what to call it), which is great! I would say that the lines seem a bit out of place, and just kind of there. I would add some dark thin lines on both sides of each line and set the blur to gaussian blur (2).

example

texture The clothing itself is a bit flat without many creases, etc. I would add some lines through the shirt and set the blur to gaussian blur (2), again.

example

collar I see there isn’t a neck hole, which I suggest you add, and try to make the collar sides go out more.

example

texture pt. 2 The ends of the sleeves are also a bit flat, adding some lines would make them seem a bit less one solid color.

example

buttons try to make the buttons a bit bigger and more defined. Adding blur around them like with the lines would also help them be more noticeable.

I would also recommend not posting templates, as someone can steal the clothing, instead put them on a character display.

display

=character display

I can’t think of anything else at the moment, but keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I design on pixlr abd it’s kinda of hard tbh. But thanks for the tips!

1 Like

Hey! I Actually really like it! I suggest getting a custom template, i can make you one if youd like. I also need to hire someone for my group it has 315 members rn, would you like to take the job?

2 Likes

It’s pretty clean, however I would fit some kind of texture on the shirt itself. Shirt textures go a long way when making a first impression. The smallest details absolutely do count when it comes to clothing/outfits. Good luck, hope this helps!

I recommend getting some advice from @missmae15 then! She designs on pixlr and is extremely talented :slight_smile:

Sure! I would like to work for you.

awesome shoot me a dm, look in my activity and fill out that form. Also i have to go soon so, i might not reply tonight

Alright Np! Also have a Merry Christmas!

1 Like

Yeah I agree with @CJ_Angel that the buttons are too small. But this looks great! Looking forward to seeing the final result.

It looks really good, I recommend adding a little bit more blur to your shading and change the opacity as well.

1 Like

I would recommend adding some shading that’s more intense, and cut out a place for the hands

1 Like

Add some shading, it’ll make it look amazing!

A gradientLooks amazing, I’d just make the buttons bigger because of how Roblox seems to compress templates.

Also, maybe resize the image you upload to the DevForum, it’s the size of a template so malicious players could steal it.

1 Like