Any Suggestions on road buildings?

I need help on building roads, Like plugins or something, I’m trying to get good at it, thank you.

1 Like

You should make buildings look like real life and also look good too

To build roads in my game, I mostly use this plugin
https://www.roblox.com/library/4846074825/Roads-Plugin-Beta-0-4
Here’s a video tutorial on how to use it

You can always try Archimedes. Turns in the road wont be as smooth, but it gets the job done and is pretty easy to do.

2 Likes

This has been discussed already, I encourage you to do some research around and see which helpful information and plugins that you come across and try for yourself.

I would recommend using parts and rotating them different degrees depending on how large the road layout your wanting it to feature, such as road intersections and more. The archimedes plugin might be something your looking for, however you’ll need to learn the plugin before attempting to create roads. It’s great for creating certain parts put it really depends on how large your wanting to make it.

There are a few threads about creating roads with curve objects that goes into more depth it might be something to take along the process and learn how to create roads. See here:

1 Like

Oh I’m already using Archimedes, It’s a awesome plugin, thank you anyways though…