Fourpapa1 - Builder Portfolio

Intro
Hello - I am offering my services as a builder. I have been creating on Roblox somewhere between eight and nine years now, though only on an acceptable level of proficiency for four to six of those years.

I can build most things utilizing your preferred style and level of detail. I would say the greatest skill set I have when it comes to building is my ability to problem solve to complete difficult and intricate designs in an efficient way, all without any need for programs outside of Studio. This helps adhere to the overall Roblox look we’ve all come to know and love.

What I will not build:
-Vehicles
-Animals

Thanks for your time.

(Above is made with nothing except a few thousand parts)

The work showcased below is split into three categories. You can browse by individual project, or more specifically by style and level of detail. I tried to spread the examples out well enough to avoid having many repeats. I hope this format makes it easier to see whether or not my capabilities fit what you’re looking to have made.

ByProject

Irithyll Tower Showcase (Personal)

January 2017
Though outdated, it still remains my only completed showcase. I planned to expand (which explains the long walk up) but ended up scrapping the other areas I finished. It’s recommended you visit in-game for this one.

https://www.roblox.com/games/619209748/Irithyll-Tower-Showcase

Unnamed Museum (Personal)

May 2017
A build meant to be a futuristic looking museum. The place took inspiration from several real world locations.

The Clown Killings Reborn Lobby (Lua_Basics) 🌟NEW

June 2019
An open-concept lobby for Lua_Basic’s The Clown Killings Reborn.

Space Outpost Tycoon (ObsidianOne) 🌟NEW

May 2019
A tycoon map for ObsidianOne’s Space Outpost Tycoon including tools and armors. Tree asset and shop NPCs provided by client.

Screenshot_54

Screenshot_39
Screenshot_40
Screenshot_41 Screenshot_42

Car Crushers 2 Maps (Panwellz) 🌟NEW

April 2019
Maps commissioned by Panwellz for Car Crushers 2.

Carrier

Temple

Shopping Mall

Bridge

The Conquerors 3 Skins (BrokenBone)

July 2018
A themed model set (Halloween, Alien) commissioned by BrokenBone for The Conquerors 3.

aRVwB3C

rvavjeT

Valiant Valors Lobby (ChiefDays)

March 2019
Lobby commissioned by ChiefDays. Uses mesh flora assets provided by client. Smooth Terrain created by Domeboybeene.

Xbox One Hub (Yellow Gearworks)

February 2018
This build was originally planned to be a hub for featured games on the Xbox One console. The booths would have had a model display to represent the game with the thumbnail curving as a beam behind it, which would teleport the player once approached.

It’s hard to appreciate from the screenshot view, but the best eye-catching feature was the neon pattern on the curved ramp, which took a good deal of brainstorming to line up correctly and smoothly.

https://www.roblox.com/games/1358116604/Place

Doroku's Club (Infinite Studios)

March 2017
A commission for Doroku of Infinite Studios. The first thing one would notice in this game is the unusual amount of dark and empty space. This was a purposeful decision since color was meant to be drawn primarily from the amazing lighting system they developed, player tools, and the skybox which reflects off of glass trim pieces around the map. An old version of their lighting that isn’t set up properly is still in the main room for screenshot purposes.

ByDetail

High Detail

(No scripts used)

(More so the intricacy of the design, rather than the build itself)

(Entire neon sign made with parts, including helmet)
pap

Medium / Low Detail

ByTheme

Medieval / Castle

Cartoony / "Low Poly"

JUVXPhn

Futuristic

Weaponry / Armors

Screenshot_54

Screenshot_19

Screenshot_26

Availability
I’m most often online during the afternoon, eastern standard time. My schedule is currently very open, so chances are I will be able to fit your project into my week. Contact me via Discord for the quickest response. My DMs are open to non-friended individuals.

Payment
The primary determinant of price is the estimated time required for completion. The theme and level of detail are secondary factors. My price range is flexible, so feel free to discuss this with me to figure out what works best for both of us.

Acceptable payment options are group funded robux and USD.

Contact
Disclogo ~ Fourpapa1#4350
Tweeeeet ~ @Fourpapa11!

70 Likes

Impressive work! Hope you find people!

6 Likes

Awesome stuff man keep it up, :smile:

4 Likes

Absolutely stunning work, you have an amazing talent that could be used for an amazing game. Don’t put this to waste!

1 Like

Very nice work.

I’ve been slammed with current projects right now and I’ve been searching for someone who can help make a lobby for a different project of mine. You seem to have a style that’ll work great.

I know this isn’t a proper question to ask but how much do your highest quality assets go for if it was ‘pay per asset’?

2 Likes

:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Great builder! Always comes up with good designs and finishes builds in a quick manner. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Commissioned @fourpapa1 a while ago. The product I received was amazing, built in a reasonably short amount of time.

Recommended.

3 Likes

Fourpapa1’s work is the gold standard of builders for hire. He was available for me at almost all hours of the day and showed creativity and efficiency every step of the way. He laid the foundation for a big project of mine. Out of respect, he agreed to wait until I finish developing my game before he updates his portfolio, but as soon as that happens, you will notice the incredible quality and consistency of his work. Hope to work with him again in the future

2 Likes

Probably one of my favorite builders. I sometimes come back to this to look for inspiration on my builds.

I think the swords and armor could use a bit of pizaz but everything else is perfecto

2 Likes

THIS IS AMAZING! We need a builder for an upcoming project, would you be interested? (paid of course)

2 Likes

I will recommend you to some people. You got some modeling skills aced!

Commissioned @fourpapa1, his quality far exceeded anything I could’ve asked for! Him always being available and willing definitely helped me A LOT along the way. He was extremely fast on everything I wanted, had absolutely incredible ideas, and over delivered on absolutely everything! I am more than pleased with the end product and would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to commission!

I’ve never worked with anyone like him and he is definitely worth it!