Fourpapa1 - Builder Portfolio

development
builder

AboutMe2
Hello - I am offering my services as a builder. I have been creating on Roblox somewhere between eight and nine years now, though only on an acceptable level of proficiency for four to six of those years.

I can build most things utilizing your preferred style or level of detail. I would say the greatest skill set I have when it comes to building is my ability to problem solve to achieve efficiently intricate and correct designs, all without any need for programs outside of Studio. This helps adhere to the overall look we’ve all come to know and love here on Roblox.

Thanks and see you soon.

(Above is made with nothing except a few hundred parts)

The work showcased below is split into three categories. You can browse by individual project, or more specifically by style and level of detail. I tried to spread the examples out well enough to avoid having many repeats. I hope this format makes it easier to see whether or not my capabilities fit what you’re looking to have made.

ByProject

Irithyll Tower Showcase (Personal)

January 2017
Though outdated, it still remains my only completed showcase. I planned to expand (which explains the long walk up) but ended up scrapping both new areas I finished. It’s recommended you visit in-game for this one.

https://www.roblox.com/games/619209748/Irithyll-Tower-Showcase

Unnamed Museum (Personal)

May 2017
One of the builds I felt most accomplished with was meant to be a futuristic spin on a museum which took inspiration from several real world locations.

Xbox One Hub (Yellow Gearworks)

February 2018
This build was originally planned to be a hub for featured games on the Xbox One console. The booths would have had a model display to represent the game with the thumbnail curving as a beam behind it, which would teleport the player once approached.

It’s hard to appreciate from the screenshot view, but the best eye-catching feature was the neon pattern on the curved ramp, which took quite a bit of brainstorming to line up correctly and smoothly.

https://www.roblox.com/games/1358116604/Place

Doroku's Club (Infinite Studios)

March 2017
A commission for Doroku of Infinite Studios. The first thing one would notice in this game is the unusual amount of dark and empty space. This was a purposeful decision since color was meant to be drawn primarily from the amazing lighting system they developed, player tools, and the skybox which reflects off of glass trim pieces around the map. An old version of their lighting that isn’t set up properly is still in the main room for screenshot purposes.

The Conquerors 3 (BrokenBone)

July 2018
A themed model set (Halloween, Alien) commissioned by BrokenBone for The Conquerors 3.

aRVwB3C

rvavjeT

Theater (Personal)

July 2018
A theater. The seating and some details are left unfinished because SBS broke.

ByDetail

High Detail

(No scripts used)

(More so the intricacy of the design, rather than the build itself)

(Entire neon sign made with parts, including helmet)
pap

Medium / Low Detail

ByTheme

Medieval / Castle

Cartoony / "Low Poly"

JUVXPhn

Futuristic

Weaponry / Armors

Screenshot_19

Screenshot_26

Availability
I’m most often online during the afternoon, eastern time. Currently my schedule is very open, so chances are I will be able to fit your project into my week. Contact me via Discord for the soonest response time. My DMs are open to non-friended individuals.

Payment
Though I have no set price guide, the primary determinant of price is the estimated time required for completion. The theme and level of detail are secondary factors. My price range is very flexible, so feel free to discuss this with me to figure out what works best for both of us.

Acceptable payment options are group funded robux and USD.

Contact
Disclogo ~ Fourpapa1#4350
Tweeeeet ~ @Fourpapa11

Impressive work! Hope you find people!

Awesome stuff man keep it up, :smile:

Absolutely stunning work, you have an amazing talent that could be used for an amazing game. Don’t put this to waste!

Very nice work.

I’ve been slammed with current projects right now and I’ve been searching for someone who can help make a lobby for a different project of mine. You seem to have a style that’ll work great.

I know this isn’t a proper question to ask but how much do your highest quality assets go for if it was ‘pay per asset’?

:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand: