Any thoughts on my Low Poly Pike(Edit: halberd not pike)

Hello i’m dragonhunterking659 and i would like some feed back on my low poly pike. I’m rather new to Blender (Been learning it for 4 days now) .Can you also give my a price estimate. I’m making this pike apart of a medieval weapons bundle.:grinning:

I hope it’s of a decent quality. :grinning:

2 Likes

Introduction

I really think It’s great, but as with anything there are some things you can fix. In the following there are some things I think should be added and or removed. Take this as you wish, hope this helped from John!

Thoughts

• Line in blade, I feel as if the line that makes the part go down into a point follow the shape of the blade instead of a straight line.

• Handle, I think there should be a handle like a leather one or something.

Price

I think It’s roughly about 750 to 1K ish.

Hope this helped! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello there, this low poly pike looks honestly great. Taking in count that you’ve started working on blender for about 4 days. This is an awesome job.
Honestly, since you just started using Blender, i don’t think it would be great to start selling items from now, i would suggest you to get some more experience with blender, and work on improving your models even more to get to the next level.
Other than that, you’ve done a great job on your low poly pike, keep it up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! Good job and keep practicing. 750 to 1k is not appropriate as this can be made around 5 minutes… Not to mention it isn’t textured. You could most likely sell it for 75 to 150 R$.

1 Like

Yea Thanks. I do have a line along the blade but ill make it more visible and remove the line going down and i love the idea of the leather handle. Thanks.

Thanks. I probably wont sell things for a wile.

Keep working and getting better, you definitely have what it takes to become a big builder.
Keep up the great work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yea i’m still getting my head around the textures Thanks for your advise .

1 Like

It looks nice, but this is actually a halberd. :slight_smile:

Yea thanks i realized that it was a halberd when looking for a new weapon to make. lol